• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Katiekittens Banners.

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
It's fine, I guess. Thanks! :)

A

Azumarill

Text: The tides are turning
Theme: ok this is tough but I think you can do it, on the left a tidal wave and on the right a tidal wave and in the middle is the text and the color is dark ocean blue and have this fading in the backround with the text over lapping it but seeing the fins and body: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/RevivalJamMan/Freaky.jpg
Add ons: The text color should be white and it should be in Mistral font 20 if 20 is big then you pick
Animation: No
Other: Nope
TY

-azu ;242;

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Okay, could you make a few for me? I would love it if you could do three, for all my fics.

The Legend of Zelda: The Shattered Sword
Text: (on top) To Save The Past, One Man Will Come From The Future
(on bottom) The Legend of Zelda: The Shattered Sword
Theme: Darkness, black color through the entire thing. A few lightning strikes should be shown.
Add Ons: Okay, this is tough. Have a shattered Master Sword center, borken into seven pieces, including one piece still attached to the hilt. On top of that, but not hiding it, should be seven medallions. In order they are-
Earth: Sandy Brown, with a picture of a boulder
Wind: Green, with a picture of a tornado
Fire: Red, with a picture of a flame
Water: Blue, with a picture of a drop of water
Forest: Dark green, with a picture of a leaf
Spirit: Yellow, with the picture of the Triforce
Death: Purple, with a picture of a skull
They should all be spread equal length across the blade, but not the hilt.

A Forgotten Legend: The Tears of Salvation

Text:(on top) -He who had all he wanted was destined to lose that which he cherished-
(on bottom) A Forgotten Legend: The Tears of Salvation
Theme: Water rippling with a tear in the center
Add ons: Pictures of the Three Pearls from Wind Waker, spread evenly in the center.

After Hoenn: The Journey of Faith
Text: After Hoenn: The Journey of Faith
Theme: The desert of Orre, sand dunes
Add ons: Pictures of Ash, May, Brock, Max together. The pictures of Ash and may should be together, with Max on May's side and Brock on Ash's side.
Other: I have provided a link to the fic this is based on, please use the characters as they appear in the fic.
After Hoenn

I hope this isn't too much, I don't mind if it takes time.

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
katiekitten said:
Ok Coral!

Kid, I have finished your banner! Here is the link
and the banner is below. :)

Kids.gif

It looks great! Thanks so much!^_^

Mumage

katiekitten said:
Ok, I'll get to them. Saffire Persian, I do use photoshop, but I only have elements so I also use microsoft photodraw. :)

hey can you tell me what site did you download photodraw from?

thanks alot!

katiekitten

The Compromise
I didn't download it, It came in a disc thingymagiggy. Sorry, I don't really know. It came in a Microsoft office disc 2 thing. ::)

katiekitten

The Compromise
Nah. Good old dell. :)

Anyway, just to let everyone know, I am extremely busy at the moment, so I am temporarily closing requests. I will do the ones I have now and reopen it. I have just got a lot on my hands at the moment. Sorry everyone. Everyone who has already requested, don't worry. I will finish them. Just not immediately. :)

umbreot

God of Fusions
Text: Fall into your desire...
Theme: A hole in the ground with mist.
Add ons: Yup, put This
Animation: Yes please, make the letters sort of F A D D D E in.
Other: nope, nothing.

katiekitten said:
Nah. Good old dell. :)

Anyway, just to let everyone know, I am extremely busy at the moment, so I am temporarily closing requests. I will do the ones I have now and reopen it. I have just got a lot on my hands at the moment. Sorry everyone. Everyone who has already requested, don't worry. I will finish them. Just not immediately. :)

Microsoft what? 2000 or XP?

Kaimorse

Can I please get this banner made please?

Image resource: I don't mind
Transparency: slight trancparency on text
Text: Bandana Guy Dale
Text Font: Harlow Solid Italic (yellow)
Background: photo of real grass
And PM me when you're done

Hopefully you're more reliable than blaziken77...

katiekitten

The Compromise
Sorry, no more requests. *points to first page irritably* It says there bright and clear that I am very busy at the moment...

H

Hip-Hop Master

one for me plz:

Text: The Awakening of Kyodon
Theme: Ruby red merged with Sapphire blue
Add ons: Groudon and Kyogre Mixed
Animation: none
Other: the font can be the one in ur phoenix one.

p.s. im in no hurry. ill wait for 2-3 dayz

EDIT: wait forget it.

Last edited by a moderator:

katiekitten

The Compromise
Deciteful, I have finished yours! I didn't really know what to put on it, so I did my best. If you want any more, just ask me. :)

Decitefuls.png

Link

Edit: I don't want to double post...

Fullmetal Pikachu I have finished your banner! I hope you like ti! (it took me a while to get that border right)

Fullmetalpikachu.gif

Link

Edit: I still don't want to double post. Cianwood kid, yours is finished! Sorry for the wait. :) I tried a new style on this one... Like it?

Cianwoodkid.png

Link

Last edited:
A

Azumarill

Hey, was mine ignored or are you doing it. Just asking because I didnt see any response to mine.

-azu ;242;

H

Hoodwink

yes and mine ... and i did request before you closed requests

katiekitten

The Compromise
Don't worry, I am doing them all. :) This last one took a long time, but I have finally finished, and I am very pleased with the result.

Sapphire Persian, may I present you with... Your banner!

SaffirePersian.gif

Link

If you need anything changed, just let me know. :)

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
0_o... *stares in amazement and awe*

And to think I could make banners. Thank you SO much. It looks awesome. If only I was that good at animation.. ^^; Thank you! It'll be going in my sig when the next chapter of that comes out. Or now, if I can't wait long enough. Thanks a ton.