• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Katiekittens Banners.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Your welcome. :)

D

Deciteful

That Is Just Spectacular....You Are One Good Banner Maker...If I Ever Need Another Banner Ill Be Back...Thanks

katiekitten

The Compromise
Your welcome! :)

For those who want banners... I'll open them again soon. I have nearly caught up. :)

Mumage

I know your closed but can I request right now because I will forget my request you dont have to do it till you finish the others. Here it is:

Text: Raikou Lover

Theme: storm/lightning

Pictures: Can i have the best raikou you can find on the left.

Animation: yes can i have it kinda like Saffire Persian's banner how the Absol animation. And the lightning animate and then raikou slowly apears then flashes out and the text comes while the lightning is still going on.

Font: An electrical kind of font please.

Thanks.^^

Fatal

Banned
Hello once again katiekitten! I have one more request! Would it be possible to make me a new banner (like the one you made me before). Same exact thing except after the flash and the "279" appears could you also add on this sprite to the left side of the banner?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/Riku_Rihatsu/AgentOak.png

Thanks in advance!

umbreot

God of Fusions
Don't mean to rush you, but did you do my banner?

H

Hip-Hop Master

can i have one? (i know this is not a good time to ask but u can do it after everyone who came before me :))

Text: CHAINGANG IS THE CLICK (font: preferrably Gangsta style, if not old english if not the phoenix one; top-left, color: Military green) The John Cena Club (smaller size, same font, lower right; color: RAW RED)
Specific Colours: Background: RAW RED (left) blending with SmackDown! blue (right)
Images: http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=232uz.jpg (in the middle)(size it down to fit the banner)
Other: none

Last edited by a moderator:

katiekitten

The Compromise
Sorry everyone, I can't make them at the moment. It may be another week, possibly more. I know, I know, I should have made them by now, but the truth is my computer messed about a week ago. I should have told you all sooner, but I was very busy. I have an awful lot of my poor little plate at the moment, sorry all. Please don't badger me. There is nothing I can do. If you are unhappy about it, get someone else to make it. I am doing this for free in my spare time, you know.

~Coral

~I'm always with you
^^ I dont mind waiting take your time ^_^

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Sorry, I know mine is going to probably be tough on you. Like to apologize for being so picky.

H

Hip-Hop Master

Um.. Katie, canu PM me after ur done with my banner PLz? Thnx.

Ejunknown

be creative
PersianElegance, ClamzyShazam, mustangCelica and any others who posted with banner forms after KK made this post:
Anyway, just to let everyone know, I am extremely busy at the moment, so I am temporarily closing requests. I will do the ones I have now and reopen it. I have just got a lot on my hands at the moment. Sorry everyone. Everyone who has already requested, don't worry. I will finish them. Just not immediately. :)
Post #50 on page 3 better read it.

Fatal

Banned
Ejunknown said:
PersianElegance, ClamzyShazam, mustangCelica and any others who posted with banner forms after KK made this post:

Post #50 on page 3 better read it.

Yes, we know already... no need to repeat it! Also, KK, don't worry about my banner! I've decided not to continue my fic...

Anorith

Bring me the grapes.
hello can someone here make me a trainer card plz

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
B

BrokenDreams

Are u open? If so, I'd like a banner

Text: BrokenDreams

Theme: A mirror reflecting the name and a paused thunderstorm

Add-ons: none

Animation: Yes; the mirror fades into view, a glint slides over it diagonally and the name comes on as the glint passes over it. The the mirror shatters and falls to peices.

Is it to complicated??? I hope it isn't

katiekitten

The Compromise
Nope, sorry, I'm closing shop. Sorry for not replying to your PM, my computer decided to leave for florida, leaving me behind. ;_; Anyway, I might open a new shop at some point, but not now. I'm way to busy. Sorry!