• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Katy Perry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mankanshoku Mako

I'd bone her.
I wouldn't.
But she's a god awful singer who shouts in all her songs, which incidentally also all sound the same.
To qoute Gaston from "Beauty and the Beast": It's True!
Uhhhh, yeah, she's so awesome and funny. >.>
"Funny"?
I thought that her Firework MV, was pretty funny, fireworks coming out of her chest! XD
They were coming out of her boobs, not her chest.
I don't really care for Katy Perry. But, I guess she's better than Lady Gaga.

Not by a long shot.
(And Ke$ha)
Everyones better than Kesha.
But Lady Gaga is an outstanding singer,
Damn straight.
as much as I hate to admit; so is Justin Beiber.
No, absolutely not.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I like her songs, but I seem to like it more when Glee sings them.

Loved "Teenage Dream" sung by the Warblers .. =p

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
I really like her .. I think she is beautiful and well fashioned .. And has some pretty good songs like Firework and Hot N Cold .. Justin Bieber ****ing sucks if anybody said he liked him ..

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
She is hot and her songs are really catchy (despite being repetitive, like basically all her songs sound the same).

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
I'd **** the **** out of her.

Says the Juggalo..

I like Katy's music. She doesn't select songs that actually portray her voice though. I wish she would sing something that can actually show off how unique her voice is. Fireworks shouldn't have been sung by her.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Says the Juggalo..

I like Katy's music. She doesn't select songs that actually portray her voice though. I wish she would sing something that can actually show off how unique her voice is. Fireworks shouldn't have been sung by her.

I'm not actually a Juggalo, though. I just clarified it in my sig.

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
I'm not actually a Juggalo, though. I just clarified it in my sig.

tumblr_lh11m46M8Q1qfx7bto1_500.jpg

Also the songs from her first album like mannequin and one of the boys really show her somewhat good voice. Her second album makes her look ignorant.

Fenix

Tremulant
Her music is definitely not what I'd listen to more than once, but out of curiosity, a while ago I checked out her first album/single/whatever (UR SO GAY or something like that) and it had some pretty good lyrics and the song wasn't that bad either, definitely much better than her one or two newer songs I've listened to

Profesco

gone gently
I think she is decent. But I think you should take this to the pop thread.

That's a good point. Entertainment's got a rule about no threads for a single band/artist. We recently had a Gaga-centric thread that didn't fly, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.