• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kawaii!

Ho-oh Master

Nice find ;) Sheimi sounds like a bird o_O

latiaswindblast

Sheimi sounds and is cute!

Edux

Manaphy who!!??
He flew in a Mirakuge??, so cheated xD

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
awesome vid:) sheimi's sound is really cute!

Quester

Huh...

Afther seeing the following clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y2YzHZVtx0&NR
i found out the darkrai is cought in that hotel, I always tought it was cought in the closed house near one of those lakes, cant remember the name, the town is on a route and has no pokecentre, it's near the place where u can get giradina

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!

It's called the Elite Four glitch. It's the way that you get to Darkrai and Sheimi without hacking in the Japanese version of Diamond/Pearl. It's already been removed, so it won't make it to any new Japanese copies, or into the English or other-language versions.

I am SOO glad I have a trade set up in advance for a glitch-caught Sheimi. It's too adorable to ignore, and impossible for me to get otherwise. I love that cry, too, but it could get annoying after a while.

Last edited:

WhiteKyziken

Breathing
Lol! Thats a long butt walk to get to Sheimi!

Oh wow, its cry is so cute, unlike Mukuhawk's, which sounds like a woman getting raped.