• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kawaiishipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Hello, one and all to the Kawaiishipping General Discussion thread! The old thread pretty much died, so I'm reviving it this time for all of you.

In case you don't know, Kawaiishipping is consisted of Pikachu x Togepi. So, if you're a fan of this pairing, why, feel free to express your love for it! Come on, don't be shy! Just jump right in!

There are a few rules that should be followed. Easy to follow, but very easy to break, too. Relax, there aren't many rules at all unless I have to place more rules, which isn't much of a problem for me to do. Hopefully, I won't have to, so everyone should follow them without any difficulty.

o1. No bashing of any kind, please. We don't need any of that here.
o2. Discuss anything regarding Kawaiishipping. It's that easy. No need to get off topic.
o3. For the sake of the English language, please type properly. It'll be much easier for others to read what you want to say.
o4. Now, let's have some fun, shall we? Shippings are meant to be fun for everybody to support, not be the most boring thing in the world.

With that said, let's start discussing Kawaiishipping!​

Chelc

I said that I'd post...so...:x

Kawaiishipping is totally adorable - even the name itself just makes you go OMGSOCUTE, and involves two cute pokemon. Before Togepi evolved, I loved how Pikachu was always looking after it, making sure it didn't get into any trouble. Poor Pikachu was always stressed out over the thing. XD So yeah - I love the concept of KS, and I'll definitely be posting here often!

[IMG139]http://i19.*******.com/4r1ff6b.gif[/IMG139]

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
It's cute! I'm joining in this! 83

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Yays, more KSers! Welcome all! I adore the fanart, Chelc! So cute! X3

When did you start liking Kawaiishipping?

I don't know, I guess I sort of secretly had a liking towards it but never really paid attention until recently. I was watching some episodes, and then I was all, "Holy crap, Pikachu and Togepi are adorable together!" So, that's pretty much when I started to get all crazy with Chelc on MSN. xD I just love how Pikachu is so protectful of Togepi! I especially loved the scene back in the Orange Islands where Pikachu was helping Togepi take a bath. That was beyond the levels of adorableness! <3

And yipees, another fanart for you all! Pikachu has the expression of "Stay away from Togepi or else" kind of look. xD

pikatoge02.jpg

http://mippi.jp/cl24/

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
aaawww ^.^ i loooove this pairing X3 not as much as some of the others ^///^ but it's adorable X3 i know i'm supposed to be a faithful pikashipping fan ^_^' but.... it's tooo GOLDIG! X3 thas german to CUTE! ^_^ heheheh

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Hey, welcome to the thread, Ace Trainer Ekedo! Great to have another KSer join us. xD

@ Katsu: Aww, your fanart is so cute! I adore it! And my god, that's great for the first time drawing Togepi. xD

Now another awesome fanart. It's so adorable! It tempts me to make fanart. xD

pikatoge001.jpg

http://yorozu.main.jp/main/pokemon/lovepower.manu.htm

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
I've GOTTA JOIN.

I loved it when I saw the episode wherein Pikachu and Togepi had to fight, and ikachu couldn't stand the cuteness overload, hahah!X3

I need to join.XD

Cool drawing, Katsu! (I can't even draw Togepi, let alone Pikachu.XD)

;006;

~Mist~

revolutionary~
@ honey clover 112: Oh, you're talking about the episode The Totodile Duel, yes! I loved that episode. Their battle was hilarious. xDDDD And welcome!

oeb-ptsky.png

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
it's greta to be here X3 *bows* let's see.... can i ask a question? ^_^ how deep do you delve into the kawaiishipping ^_^' i mean... likepikashipping can be pretty raunchy ^_^' i was wondering if kawaiishipping could get as raunchy, or is it reserved to cuteness only ^_^' uheh

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
you know ^_^' i should try my hand at drawing them ^_^ hahahah... *thinks* raunchy, or clean shipp? X3 hhhhmmm

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
Awww, Kawaiishipping is so adorable! I love it now! <3

Can I join?

I'll draw some fan-art and post it later! :3

ow yes it is X3 ...but i say this again.... how bawdy do other kawaiishippers get ^_^' no one answers me on that one for some reason ^_^' uheh ;175;;025;

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
oooooh...Kawaiishipping! Can i join? They are verrrry cute <3

well...ever since Togepi arrived, Pikachu has acted as a guardian type figure for it. So, ever since i noticed that, basically :p You know, Pikachu saved Togepi even before it hatched! *remembers Pikachu jumping up and catching Togepi egg* so...Pikachu is like Togepi's hero :D

how deep do you delve into the kawaiishipping
well...i don't think of it as raunchy ^^; more like just a cute ship. Togepi is just a baby. :p

Cheri-ya

I like kawaiishipping very much! May I join? It's very cute <33.
I liked it ever since the first short; Pikachu's summer vacation. When togepi started to cry and pikachu ran up and hugged it and then when raichu shocked them pikachu got very angry. ^_^ Pikachu also protects togepi a lot and there's just a lot of cute scenes with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.