• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KB in Sand :]]

248.gif
645-therian.gif
593.gif
212f.gif
121.gif
646-black.gif
Old Build

Yo i am here today to share a team that i had been having a good time with these past couple days. The inspiration for this team actually came from the fact i have been playing kyurem-b alot more often mostly on my hail team. so whiles building a sand team i decided just to toss him on and have checks and counters for pokes that may check and or counter him. so with no further ado lets get on with the actual moves selection and choices i made to the team. :]]

tyranitar2.jpg

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 200 HP / 56 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch
- Superpower

So back to what i said checks and counters to other pokemon that may threaten my kyurem, ttar main objective is to trap and kill latios and latias, or even any other pokemon i feel ttar can handle. Ttar other uses is to either revenge kill and set up sand which then breaks focus sashes and cancel leftovers, which can always be useful. i run 56 sdef ev's just because. the 200 hp investment is so that it can tank some hits from special attackers barring the focus blast. changes were made to this pokemon recently i had stone edge but now ive given it fire punch to hit certain steel types such as jirachi, ferrothorn,and skarmory.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 64 Atk / 244 Def
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This guy plays a main part in the very small defensive core walling most fighting types and able to take physical hits due to the fact it has intimidate. Terrakion will always be a threat in the meta and this guy is just a huge middle finger to most terrakion. as for the move set , i had stone edge on it awhile back but i had rarely any use for stone edge seeing the vast amount of dragons and genies running amok. So i slapped hp ice on this guy and changed him from adamant to naughty nature so it doesn't weaken hp ice. U-turn is always a good move on lando since i can keep up offensive momentum knowing that a certain poke would be afraid to take an EQ. the 200hp and 244 def makes this poke alot more bulky the remaining is sent to atk because this pokemon is really powerful with a little to no atk investment and naughty just drives the point home that this defensive pokemon can rape face when taken lightly.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Spd / 236 SDef
Calm Nature
- Psychic
- Leech Seed
- Baton Pass
- Recover

As requested i swapped off my jellicent for this guy. whiles still being a good counter to keldeo , it can somewhat treats my weakness to brelooms, thunderus-t and landorus.he is can also play a vital role whiles dealing with most if not all rain teams since the presence of tornadus-t is no longer upon the ou metagame. i run baton pass over u-turn to skillfully dodge the pursuits and leech seed just to apply pressure to other pokes. i run psychic to hit breloom and fighting types in general.

Scizor @ Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 56 Atk / 200 SDef / 252 HP
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch

Once again another change in the team once a choice scarf scizor i have replaced with a bulky sd scizor. setting up ruthlessly in the face of most special attackers for example , gengar or basically anything that doesnt carry a fire move. i chose superpower over bug bite for alot of reasons (i will only say 1) ive been seeing alot of dumb skarmorys and i had to equip a few pokemon to deal with skarm a bit better. on to the reason i chose a bulky scizor . the team lacked dragon resistence so i decided on adding this guy, and also being a decent sweeper makes him a really good choice for the team . since i dont have u-turn on this guy i dont have the leisure of u-turning into appropriate counters or checks meaning i have to hard switch, so my predictions have to be on point.

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 4 Spd / 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Another change to this team is this tentacruel once it was a starmie but due to the fact that starmie is kinda frail (well not really frail), i swapped it out for something more bulkier . standard stuff as usual physical defensive tentacruel. scald as stab and toxic spikes as some form of hazards other than rocks. a really good counter to politoeds that carry toxic. ice beam is pretty much a filler move i rarely use it due to the fact i always wanna attempt to get the burn on anything. all in all the a very good addition to the team. i feel comfortable with it and yeah.

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 56 HP / 208 SAtk / 84 Atk / 160 Spd
Lonely Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Claw

Last but not least the mvp (in my opinion) sub 3 attack mix kyurem. this pokemon won me so many games due to its surprise factor. i literally had to spread the ev's in 4 different parts to make this work. i run 56 hp evs so seismic toss and night shade dont break it in 1 atk. 208 spatk evs so ice beam and hp fire will do a great amount to any pokemon that is either weak to it or doesnt resist it. 84 atk evs so dragon claw can hurt anything that doesnt resist it , lonely nature is also nice since its add more power to dragon claw. 160 spd ev's to outspeed bulky rotoms and weirdly a good number of pokemon . behind a sub alot of pokemon either die or get severely injured. i run hp fire over earthpower just for ferrothorn (i swear i hate that thing when im not using it). because of this pokemons high hp stats and decent bulk he tends to live alot of attacks with ease even if he is not behind the sub.

212f.gif
073.gif
646-black.gif
Current

Please rate this team .

Last edited:

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
Naugthy nature on kyurem because almost all priority attacks are physical. Will probably still die to bullet punch or mach punch though.
Don't have time for a full rate now. Sorry :(

McDanger

i feel sub kyurem in the sand is a contradiction, but w/e
fairly standard, not a fan of scarfed scizor, but it does the job so no complaints.
Biggest threat i see is breloom, if it runs low sweep, which idk why people dont run more often, it can knock starmie`s speed below its and KO via bullet seed. Lando has to watch spore, but if landos dead, breloom will do alot of damage, if not sweep
Next threat is jirachi, threatening 4 pokes with super effective damage, and the rare bait jirach, all 6, but few use it, and ice punch cant OHKO lando
Landorus i is a big threat, as it can rock polish and sweep, threatening a OHKO on everyone bar jelly, whos a 2hko so basically somethings going down when lando comes in
Celebi is another big threat, especially to your waters, and lando/scizor depending on the HP. And then it can baton pass on ttar and dodge pursuit

Fairly solid overall. I would suggest switching jellicent for sp def celebi, as its 3-4hko via hp ice from lando, same with thunderus therian, another big threat, and helps with waters like jelly does. I would keep lonely kyurem as the main things your going to sub up on are bulky waters.

spdef celebi ... :eek: not a bad choice man .. also i totally agree with everything u said above i will test it out and if i made any serious changes .. i will update the team :]]

changed a few things here and there [Update for those to lazy to read the pokemon descriptions]
*Took stone edge off of ttar for fire punch
*swapped out jellicent for celebi thanks from the advice from mcdanger
*changed choice scarf scizor to bulky sd scizor
*dropped starmie in place of tentacruel

I have also seperated the original buold of the team (loctated at the top) to the current build (located at the bottom) which will be chaning alot :]]