• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kbtc

KingBoo1

The Pokémon Weaver
KBTC is a brand-new shop expressly for Trainer Cards by KB. It's different. And I mean different, y'all. The shop is run by me only. No apprentices yet, but if enough people PM me about it, I may temporarily close the shop while looking for such apprentices.

Put the shop this way: Most PKMN Gyms have Junior Trainers (apprentices in the case of the shop) and a Gym Leader (the head of the shop). That's the way it goes in 35/36 Gyms. What's left: Jasmine's Olivine City gym, where she's the only one. I am the only one running KBTC at the moment. Thus, I have a strict 3-request rule. A batch contains 3 Trainer Cards I post when the first batch is complete, wait for requests, then post when the next batch is done, and so forth. Other shops can take the overflow because I'm happy to give others business.

You give me:

-the Trainer (PE2K has a whole list of DP Trainers, select one)
-the six PKMN
-the background PKMN
-the Trainer Name
-the Region Badge Set (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier, Shin'ou)
-the ID number (optional)...

...and I crank out a Trainer Card from that. There is no telling what style yours will have. Everybody's is different, but from there...

-credit and link to KBTC

Let's get some more cruft out of the bag, too...

-the Shin'ou set was taken from Taruta's TC (there was none available, so I went with the option that would allow for more choice)
-I use D/P sprites for ALL PKMN
-I created the styles the TCs are made from

OK? I will allow the first three to come in. After the first three, go to other shops. I have some on my plate and that's all I need.

KBTC is now ready to create unique Trainer Cards that just look great!

Umbreon_moon

Umbreon Master
Trainer : Hikari
Pokemon: Perappu, Chimeru, Glacia, Leafia, Emperatu, Garmeil
Trainer Name: Crystal
Region Badge set: Give me the contest ribbon set if you can, If not, Johto
ID: 25731
Background: Umbreon

CrystalSaurTower

Trainer:
rstrainer29.png

Pokemon: Togekiss, Shiny Porygon, Cleffa, Bonsly, Smeargle, and Ditto.
Trainer Name: MemTower
Region Bade set: Kanto, please.
ID: None
Background: Togekiss, and Porygon.