1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Keckleon

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Squirtle12, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squirtle12

Squirtle12 Member

Is keckleon good to have in emerald?

2. pokemon player

pokemon player Sylveon, tho.

Not in my opinion, no. There are plenty other stronger Pokemon with better movesets than Keckleon.

3. Squirtle12

Squirtle12 Member

Alright thanks

4. ashiemore

ashiemore Well-Known Member

I've used it as an HM slave before but it really can't do much battling. So I probably wouldn't use it.

~ashiemore

5. FallBird

FallBird Well-Known Member

The way I feel about any pokemon is that you have to raise it yourself to decide whether it's good or not.
    Personally, I don't like Kecleon, but why should you take my word for it?

6. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

I've never used Kecleon. Never interested till now. Even the shiny is boring.

7. ☭Azimuth_055☣

☭Azimuth_055☣ Thou enraged?

I didn't find Kecleon to be amusing. I'd often overlook it in favour of something else better.

8. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I used a Kecleon in Sapphire the first time I played through it and I must admit that I was disappointed with it. It was one of those Pokemon that looks interesting on paper, but doesn't really work out that well in battle. I stored mine away shortly after leaving Fortree City. I used one in Ruby version as well, but mostly as an HM slave.

9. AuroriumX

AuroriumX The Interceptor

I used Kecleon first time playing Emerald but didn't find it particularly useful. Haven't used it since.

10. Squirtle12

Squirtle12 Member

Alright thanks. I won't be using it

11. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

On the contrary, if you aren't looking for competitive battling and you want a dynamic, interesting Pokèmon with a one-of-a-type skill, I would recommend Kecleon. Although it is not competitively usable, this is Pokè has the coolest ability ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.