• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Keckleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Not in my opinion, no. There are plenty other stronger Pokemon with better movesets than Keckleon.

ashiemore

I've used it as an HM slave before but it really can't do much battling. So I probably wouldn't use it.

~ashiemore

FallBird

The way I feel about any pokemon is that you have to raise it yourself to decide whether it's good or not.
Personally, I don't like Kecleon, but why should you take my word for it?

Cutty

Forever now
I've never used Kecleon. Never interested till now. Even the shiny is boring.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I didn't find Kecleon to be amusing. I'd often overlook it in favour of something else better.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I used a Kecleon in Sapphire the first time I played through it and I must admit that I was disappointed with it. It was one of those Pokemon that looks interesting on paper, but doesn't really work out that well in battle. I stored mine away shortly after leaving Fortree City. I used one in Ruby version as well, but mostly as an HM slave.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I used Kecleon first time playing Emerald but didn't find it particularly useful. Haven't used it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.