• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kecleon Discussion

goldgolem

tell me when to go
kecleon have a wierd way of showing themselves as level 42.

if they are level 42, then a 42 beating my level 100 Palkia is epic.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Kecleon is a bit of an odd thing...they act as merchants, being godlike to avoid players abusing stealing..but why not have them as wild pokemon...making it nearly impossible to have them on your team...especially in T/D

goldgolem

tell me when to go
never mess with a merchant and his stall.especially if it's kecleon's stall. o_O

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
It's an anti-cheating mechanic that went too far...and BECAMEE ALIVE!!!

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
They're trying to teach kids, that stealing is a no-no.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Just kill it with a lv100 using night shade/seismic toss (I use darkrai).

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Hmm yes try using darkrai,spirit tomb and all other levitating ghost pokemon...there was this move, i forgot it (sorry) but it lowered the enemy's stats drastically

NOTICE:

IF YOU ARE USING A GHOST POKEMON OR LEVITATING POKEMON TO FLOAT OVER TREES,ROCKS ETC MAKE SURE YOU CARRY ALOT OF APPLES

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
I once stole from it without a pure seed (with darkrai). There were once 8 kecleons blocking the staircase. However, I somehow passed to the next floor losing only a couple of reviver seeds!

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Not Really

You mean Momento? Seriously, you'll kill yourself before you managed to do it <_<

Not if you have skills, i never lost to a kecleon...hmm well only once : D

Anyways on topic, i just defeated 6 Kecleons. I kill them so many times and yet none of them want to be on my team, why do they hate me?...Hmm probably because i rob them mercilessly.

squlicky4

ive never beaten him hes solid man

goldgolem

tell me when to go
i've used Palkia with Violent Seed using Spacial Rend repeatedly.

it seems to do massive damage after the first Spacial Rend because their type changes to dragon, and so they become weak to it.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Kecleon, I think, is harder to recruit in PMD2 than PMD1.