1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kecleon Shops

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by FullmetalJackie, May 15, 2018.

1. FullmetalJackie

FullmetalJackie Well-Known Member

What did you think about the Kecleon Shops that were present in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? Have you ever recruited Kecleon yourself? If so, how grueling was it for you? Discuss.

2. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I didn't necessarily rely on Kakureon shops in PMD much, in the sense that I only stole from them in order to get rare items, which I didn't do often. It was amusing to get away with theft, though.

FullmetalJackie likes this.
  3. FullmetalJackie

FullmetalJackie Well-Known Member

I had bad luck when I stole from them and I ended up fainting like 50% of the time.

4. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I didn't steal from their shops unless I knew that I could reach the stairs in time, so luckily I usually avoided fainting in dungeons after robbing them.

Daizy likes this.
  5. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

I was an expert at stealing from Kecleon and used items like the scarf that lets you walk through walls to escape from them.

Leonhart likes this.
  6. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I never had access to that item myself, so I had to steal from them the normal way and simply pray that they wouldn't gang up on me.

7. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

On my Blue Rescue Team, I used to steal from Kecleon all the time in an attempt to recruit one. In fact, I often went to dungeons for the sole purpose of trying to get a Kecleon. I always used my level 100, Friend Bow-holding Venusaur when trying to recruit Kecleon, but I never succeeded in getting one.

I rarely stole from the shops on my other games, though. Usually, I just ignore the shops when I come across them, or buy something without stealing.

Daizy likes this.