• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kecleoshrews Fabulous Splice Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4zz

Banned
Hehe. This one is better! Trust me. Sarry about the name being a mile long.

Slopharmelanium-
Slopharmelanium1248488995-iaza.gif

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Your both accepted! we need 3 more and Mizz's entry

Kecleoshrew

Accpeted!

we need Mizz's entry and 2 more other entries

Kecleoshrew

Thats okay ^_^

we still need 2 entries

I'll do it! :)

Here is is, Slolechot! (Slowpoke- Elekid- Torchic- Grotle)

Slolechotle59783.gif

And an animated version, just in case that's allowed.
Slolechotle5978371475-iaza.gif
The animation came out a little weird, my paint docs were going really weird.

Kecleoshrew

Accepted ^_^ we need just 2 more entries

no animations this time, sorry

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Reserve me a spot PLZ!

^ Gulpin isn't grass type.

Entry:
Slowpoke.png

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
Wait, hang on. Keck, you said we needed two entries after mizz cancelled his reservation, then Proby3 entered, and felixmartin, so doesn't that meen that 9dragonbreed cant reserve a spot? (No offence man, i'm just confused)And that the judging should start once you log on? I dunno, maybe Im crazy, but Im just goin with what you PREVIOUSLY said.
Maybe the mods have screwed with your mind, and we'er getting the after-effect...

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Felixmatrin's entry dosen't follow the rules of a SLowpoke, Fire, Grass, and Electric pokemon.

Kecleoshrew

Wait, hang on. Keck, you said we needed two entries after mizz cancelled his reservation, then Proby3 entered, and felixmartin, so doesn't that meen that 9dragonbreed cant reserve a spot? (No offence man, i'm just confused)And that the judging should start once you log on? I dunno, maybe Im crazy, but Im just goin with what you PREVIOUSLY said.
Maybe the mods have screwed with your mind, and we'er getting the after-effect...

Argh, okay, heres what happened:
When MIzz unreserved, i accidenty said we needed 2 more, when i meant to say we needed 3 more

slowpoke.png

here you go!
slowpoke with houndour, pachirisu and gulpin

Gulpin's a poison type :/

Reserve me a spot PLZ!

^ Gulpin isn't grass type.

Entry:
Slowpoke.png

Your accepted ^_^

okay, now im SURE we need just 1 more entry

satsumarax

1st generation girl
Okay...I hope I did this right...I'm not sure if I've ever entered this competition before...

poke-iaza.gif

I used slowpoke (really?), growlithe, pikachu and oddish. If I didn't do something right...I'm sorry.

Kecleoshrew

Yeah, its fine ^_^

the results will be in soon, as i have to contact my advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.