• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kecleoshrews Fabulous Splice Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
reserve a spot

Here's my entry
StartPika.png

You said any starters from any gen. Generation one Starters are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, and Pikachu.(Pokemon Yellow)

FirePika.png
Bulbapikatle.png

Not accepted. Pikachu wasn't officially a starter
Reserve me a spot please.

EDIT: Done.

Piturchar.png

Sinnoh Trio.

Piturchar.

Aceepted :)

I'll reseve a spot please :)

Willd do

Just making a point that Eevee was a starter in Gen 1 too, you just couldn't choose it. :p

The rules say not to post stuff like that :/

Kecleoshrew

Okay, your accepted :)

we need 2 more entries

I taketh a spot with this:

Sinnoh_starters_fusion5775946468-iaza.gif

Sinnoh starters. My faves are the Hoenn ones, but seeing as when I made this none had been done from Sinnoh, I made this.

Turtwig: Colours, legs and little head piece
Piplup: Base.
Chimchar: Hands and ears.

I also used slightly different colours for the hands (colours not present on Turtwig or Piplup or Chimchar.)

Kecleoshrew

accepted

1 more entry is needed

Nagaru

Safety and Seizures
Reserve me a spot, please! :)

Kecleoshrew

Spot Reserved!

NO MORE ENTRIES APART FROM NAGARU'S!

Nagaru

Safety and Seizures
http://i48.*******.com/105ck95.jpg

And here it is.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
gsc_sprite_devamps9554030921-iaza.gif

Darn, just missed the last spot, and I worked so hard, oh well, if for some reason a spot falls out, may I have first dib's on the available spot? (if you want to see the entry still either click the spoiler or giovanni in my sig btw)

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
gsc_sprite_devamps9554030921-iaza.gif

It has to be just one 3-set from one of the generations.

On the case of the Pikachu, it being a starter in Pokemon Yellow was more of a replay of the anime's events, and an actual coincidence in-game, as it was randomly found in the wild and caught because it couldn't be fought against. Eevee was only a starter in that game to match the anime's events, also, whereas the "official" starters are given to each beginning trainer the same in every other game/anime.

Eevee is a starter right?
Pikachu isn't because it was caught in the wild but Eevee is ;)

sorry for the double post..

Last edited:

Kecleoshrew

Is Skitty a starter?

wtf? what pokemon games have you been playng?

and sorry for not getting the results in yet, i've been busy, so i havent had time to talk with my advisor

Leafreon3809

I'm back!!!
Oh yeah. You can only get Eevee, Machop, Skitty, Meowth, Munchlax, Cuebone, Vulpix, Shinx, Phanphy, and Riolu as starters in Mystery Dungeon.

Kecleoshrew

eh, the entries weren't taking the MD ones :/

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
you know, in emerald you can get celebi as your starter as well as another pokemon. but in emerald, you have to do a few things, "battle" Celebiwith ? and get a starter, go to the next town, go to your PC a get a lv. 10 i believe celebi.

When's the next contest? Whatever it is, can you reserve me a aspot?

EDIT: sorry keckleoshrew. didn't mean to spam you, and since this would count as more spamming should it be a new post... i am combining it to this post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.