• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Keeping On Top Forme (636)

phanpycross

God-king
A Brock focused episode of DP is always cool, and I always liked Marley in the games, even if she's kinda rude and her dub actress sounds super bored, even if it kinda fits the character.

Also cool to see shaymin, since I love using it in compettive, since seed flare is just kinda BS tbh. I didnt expect it to be so small tho, it makes pikachu and piplup look large.

Torterra was awesome as usual, even if the rock climb CGI looks really weird.

decently fun episode 8/10.

JudySpell

Banned
Marley wasn't like how I had expected since she was boring & the whole Shaymin plot seemed like a last minute way of marketing Platinum version. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Brock saving Marley from the waterfall was cute and I liked seeing Team Rocket's Caterpie mecha become a Butterfree one hee hee. Shaymin's forme change was pretty and the ending was bittersweet since Shamyin left. :[

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked this episode, mainly because Takeshi got a surprising amount of screen-time, and as we know that was rare for a DP-era episode. The Shaymin and Mai story line felt weak for some reason, maybe because we had seen Shaymin's form changes already.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This was kinda like a mini-Girantina & The Sky Warrior movie. I was hoping that the writers would acknowledge the fact that Ash's gang met Shaymin before, but nope ffs. :p

Alloutℯ

Banned
There still hasn't been as bad an episode as "Regaining the Home Advantage!" this season, so I'm grateful for that. But I hate how they say Shaymin. They say Shaymin all as one word, whereas most people pronounce it Shay-min, with less emphasis on the 'shay'.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The Shaymin and Mai story line felt weak for some reason, maybe because we had seen Shaymin's form changes already.

Yea Shaymin's whole form transformation thing was handled well in the eleventh film already, so I didn't think much of it here. Mostly it was Marley's dedication to helping Shaymin reach the flower field that I thought was sweet. :]

Leonhart

Imagineer
When I saw this episode for the first time, I had assumed that it was merely devised as a quick way to introduce Mai, but now I remember that the third Ranger game had a Shaymin event distribution going on around the time that this episode aired, which makes me think that the Shaymin angle was the key selling point.

Daizy

I call you honey
Poor Brock had zero chance with Marley. This episode was a snooze, except when Team Rocket's mecha came. Torterra's Rock climb didn't look as bad as I thought it would which is a good thing.

Lunalah

Why did we need a Shaymin episode when the 11th movie was enough Shaymin screentime? I just don't get why the writers like to shove Mythicals into the main series.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, this episode should've taken place closer to Suzuran Island [the Shinou League island] since the in-game Shaymin event happened close to that area in D/P/Pt. Had the writers had more foresight, they could've swapped the Baku episode with this one.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
A meh episode. I've never liked Marley in the games, so I didn't expect much from this episode. TRio's mecha was kind of cool, though, but it irked me that Shaymin seemed to have been poisoned by Seviper's Haze and not something like Poison Tail.
5/10