• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kefka or Sephiroth?

Who is better: Kefka or Sephiroth?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoopes

There it is.
The two most recognized Final Fantasy bosses of all time. Which do you think is more epic? Kefka or Sephiroth? Have at it.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Kefka or Sephiroth? What kind of question is that? Kefka, of coarse.

Phoopes

There it is.
@ MugoUrth: I know many people that are Sephiroth fanboys. This poll/thread was to prove a point to them.

Phoopes

There it is.
@ Bronzong#1: Once again, this thread was just to prove a point to all the Sephiroth fanboys that I know. They insist that Sephiroth is the greatest video game character ever, even though the final battle with him is a OHKO no matter what you do or what level you are. Sure, we all know that you can OHKO him with an Omnislash, but did you know that if you do nothing, Sephiroth attacks you, and the ensuing auto-couterattack kills him no matter what? It's obvious that I'm a bit biased, but still...

Phoopes

There it is.
@ Blazios: Gilgamesh is my second-favorite Final Fantasy boss ever, but Kefka takes the cake. I've been playing piano for 10 years now, and I'm just starting to learn to play "Dancing Mad." All 17 minutes of it. O_O (this is going to take a LONG time)

ForeverFlame

What an original poll. I've never seen anything like it before!

I voted for Kefka, obviously, but it's not like he's that difficult to kill either. The Cloud of Darkness trumps them both in difficulty. It's practically impossible to beat her in your first play-through (unless you read a guide that told you about the four minibosses that you have to defeat beforehand), and it takes about 30 minutes to get back to her after getting Game Over.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Exdeath.

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURTLE!

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Are you people crazy? Exdeath all the way.

EDIT: DAMN IT NINJA'D.

Phoopes

There it is.
@ Clamps: @ BlitzBlast: Exdeath, you say? For me, Exdeath was all talk and didn't back it up. His gloating took more time for me than the actual battle with him.

@ ForeverFlame: I will admit that the Cloud of Darkness was the hardest that I've ever played in difficulty. And taking 30 minutes to get back there after game over was annoying. But I think Kefka is the best bost in Final Fantasy history for a few reasons: Firstly, all the religious symbolism that is present in the boss battle. Secondly, his monolouge before the final battle with him. Lastly, "Dancing Mad," his theme music. The Cloud of Darkness is probably in my Top 5, but unless they get a crazy good idea, nothing is going to beat Kefka in my book.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
The Cloud of Darkness trumps them both in difficulty. It's practically impossible to beat her in your first play-through (unless you read a guide that told you about the four minibosses that you have to defeat beforehand), and it takes about 30 minutes to get back to her after getting Game Over.

I didn't really find Cloud of Darkness all that hard, but I trained like crazy for about a week before I fought it.

Although I did accidentally set my White Mage to "Defend" instead of hitting "Magic" so in one turn everyone died and I had to start all over. It took me 2 hours to get all the way back to the boss.

Fireflies

Aura Master
Who the heck is Kefka? No, seriously, I really do mean it, I've never heard of her or him or whatever

Phoopes

There it is.
@ Fireflies: ... INFIDEL!!!!! Naw, just kidding. Kefka is the final boss from Final Fantasy 6. In my opinion, he is the best Final Fantasy boss ever, bar none.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
eh I'm not a sephiroth fan boy (more of a kuja guy), but I say sephiroth I just don't really like kefka idk why maybe cause I never played 6

Status
Not open for further replies.