• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kefka or Sephiroth?

Who is better: Kefka or Sephiroth?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Who the heck is Kefka? No, seriously, I really do mean it, I've never heard of her or him or whatever
Can't you just simply read the comments to figure it out.
eh I'm not a sephiroth fan boy (more of a kuja guy), but I say sephiroth I just don't really like kefka idk why maybe cause I never played 6

This. This is the mentality of the majority of FFVII fans. -_-

Blazios

People always seem to forget that Kefka was the first to use Heartless Angel.

Yep, it didn't begin with Sephiroth. It began with Kefka (and the Holy and Fiend Dragons, but who cares about those?).

Actually, I do quite like Exdeath and his epic battle with the Sage Ghido the TURTLE, but GILGAMESH is far better. I mean, do you know anyone sane who doesn't like GILGAMESH?

Last edited:

Phoopes

There it is.
Actually, I do quite like Exdeath and his epic battle with the Sage Ghido the TURTLE, but GILGAMESH is far better. I mean, do you know anyone sane who doesn't like GILGAMESH?

The Sephiroth fanboys that I made this thread to prove a point to. All they do is spout off how Sephiroth is the only good Final Fantasy boss ever. It's ridiculous.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
@ Clamps: @ BlitzBlast: Exdeath, you say? For me, Exdeath was all talk and didn't back it up. His gloating took more time for me than the actual battle with him.

Dur. All of FFV's bosses shouldn't take more than maybe five minutes if you are in anyway competent. That's why the game's so fun.

In any case, take a look at the amount of times Exdeath actually failed during the events of the game. You want to know the answer? It's one. Exdeath failed only one time, and that was at the very end of the game. And even then he could take some of the party with him. Meanwhile Kefka was screwing up all over the place until the World of Ruin (where he proceeded to do nothing but sit around blasting things), and Sephiroth was a frozen chunk of stone for much of the game because he's a dope.

Still, if we're going by most successful villain, FF II's Emperor takes the cake. Dude conquered Heaven AND Hell.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Neither, they're both overrated as heck. If I absolutely had to choose, I'd say Kefka, because at least he's funny.
I can't stand Sephiroth because of his fangirls, and his boring personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.