• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Keldeo 647's eShop~ Events, Shinies, & DW Pokémon for trade!

Do you like my shop's new style?

• Yes, it's awsome!

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Ya, cool.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I could of cared less if it changed.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • The old style was better.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I hate it, you should have kept it the same.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Sure. Whoops, I'll fix that. Also, I just noticed Darkrai is BT not UT. Sorry, is that fine?

Kelz

Sure. I'll fix that too, lol. Since your trade is the most time consuming, could I have like 10 minutes?

Kelz

I am ready with everybody's trades.

a person, I'll trade w/ you first. I'm ready when you are.
Just a note about Vaporeon, the OT is Matt but is not a 'Mat' Pokemon. The origanal trainer's name was Mat.

Kelz

^Uh, I was talking to a person, but I could clone one for you too :).
Do you have a shiny caterpie, squirtle or bulbasaur?

Kelz

MY SHOP IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED. It needs some major remodeling...
Note: This will not effect currently planned trades, I'm just not excepting new ones until probablt tommorow.

That took a lot less longer than I thought... OK! Open again!

Last edited:

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
i have a Enigma Stone Latios,will you take it for your TRU ASH's Pikachu, UT, Naughty or your WORLD08 Lucario, UT, Adamant?pm me?

Shiny Mudkip

Title Loading...
I am interested in this: DW Pkmn Pia Chimchar, UT, Jolly
I can offer this: UT DW Adamant Torchic, near flawless (31/31/31/24/31/31 with HP Electric 59)

Kelz

HP Electric 59 means that if you were to teach it the move Hidden Power it would be Electric type with a power of 59. OT is something in Japanese, ID is 09810

...so you're 100% sure Torchic is legit? Sorry, I'm not acusing you it's just that most flawless DW events are in fact hacked...

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
Yep; your offer is all ready :)! Do you want cloned copies of the Pokemon you trade me? I'm ready when you are.

What is Torchic's OT and ID, and what does 'HP Electric 59' mean?

That means that if you were to give it the Hidden Power move, it would have an electric type and it's power would be 59, which are all dependent on the pokemon's IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.