• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Keldeo 647's eShop~ Events, Shinies, & DW Pokémon for trade!

Do you like my shop's new style?

• Yes, it's awsome!

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Ya, cool.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I could of cared less if it changed.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • The old style was better.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I hate it, you should have kept it the same.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prestonscott89

Stop hating
Last edited:

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
^I have a ton of cash and I could maybe use a lum berry.
edit: Ninja'd

SOrry my bad lol.. Bronzor not sure how i forgot that, my apologies

I'll PM if you if I can, I have no breeder that can currently breed for me right now.

Last edited:

Razor_Claw99

Dragon Master Traine
Not really, there's nothing in it for me.

Do you have the WORLD10 Crobat?

I was gonna try. Sorry if I came off a little rude, I want to keep this more organized than it is. Plus I have a feeling you just looked at my event list a minute ago trying to come up w/ an excuse.

P.S. It's GTFO, not GFTO.

What Pokemon?

w/e but look how http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=520505&page=8 is done up it helps more to the user to see real updates.

Prestonscott89

Stop hating
^I have a ton of cash and I could maybe use a lum berry.
edit: Ninja'd

I'll PM if you if I can, I have no breeder that can currently breed for me right now.

That's fine. After tonight I'll be heading out of state to see a family member before their big surgery. So I'll be back Monday if that helps any. So I'm assuming your interested in my offer?

Kelz

^Ya I'm interested, but you'll have to give me about a week. Again, no breeder :(...

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Hi Keldeo, I have a shiny Ageto Celebi. You said you'd trade six for one so I'd like your VCG10 Eevee, TRU Ash's Pikachu, WORLD08 Lucario, TRU Mystery egg, JP Concert Chatot, and a 10th anniversary JP Mew.

Kelz

Hi Keldeo, I have a shiny Ageto Celebi. You said you'd trade six for one so I'd like your VCG10 Eevee, TRU Ash's Pikachu, WORLD08 Lucario, TRU Mystery egg, JP Concert Chatot, and a 10th anniversary JP Mew.

Has it ever been hack checked? Also, are you sure it's legit? If it is, deal.

Dion_delpino

Hey I know your trade list is full so if you can't trade thats cool just thought I'd ask anyway

I'm interested in your:
10 ANIV Celebi, UT, Lax - Whats the ID number of this one?
ROCKS Metang, UT, Impish
WHF (Snarl) Zoroark, UT, Quirky

There's a link to my Trade shop in my sig if you can trade.

Kelz

Hey I know your trade list is full so if you can't trade thats cool just thought I'd ask anyway

I'm interested in your:
10 ANIV Celebi, UT, Lax - Whats the ID number of this one?
ROCKS Metang, UT, Impish
WHF (Snarl) Zoroark, UT, Quirky

There's a link to my Trade shop in my sig if you can trade.

Celebi in the USA one (00010). I'll trade you two of these for your flawless Hayley's Mew?

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
I see your trading list is full but whenever you have emptied your waiting list can I trade you my World10 Crobat for your

GAMESTP Celebi, UT, Modest

and get a clone of Crobat back please? :)

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Well, I can clone it for you and send one back...

Status
Not open for further replies.