• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Keldeo Form Revealed

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Be sure to check the last couple of updates Be sure to like our new FaceBook Page.
With the news of Black 2 & White 2, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the possibilities that are to come while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games.
Last Update: 08:12 BST

[h=3]In The Games Department[/h] Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Keldeo Resolution Forme
The first image of CoroCoro's cover has been revealed and has shown Keldeo's Resolution Forme. This form is only a slight change to Keldeo's appearance but features a long blue horn and a longer mane. We'll provide further images of CoroCoro, including a bigger picture of the cover if it comes, as the next few days progress

[SUB]-- Delivered by Feed43 service[/SUB]

More...

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Is every legendary in Unova getting a new form now? xD

Pokemonspecialgerman

Huh yeah almost everything o.o
But it's pretty cool. Time to shiny keldeo!
Show the world your water/fighting power!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
LOL I was going to say....did it even change? XD Ok I like this forme. I was thinking it'd have a huge crazy difference or something. This isn't bad at all. (Not that I don't like the other Pokemon formes, I just didn't want it to seem like every Legendary is getting this "drastic" change. xD)

Janovy

Banned
*reads the title*
*checks the news*

It's ... only a head. That's not the entire form, lol.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'll judge it when I can fully see the form.

Avri

Even the head at least isn't changed much, it looks quite good. Since Keldeo's based on d'Artagnan, this forme could be seen as an evolution d'Artagnan experienced about him becoming one of the musketeers. That's a reason I think Keldeo deserves this new forme a lot more than Kami trios.

Necro101

Its look alright in that image. I hope it gets a beter form than the bird treo(now there birds anyway) because you can only see its face in that image.

RAEK ON

AwesomeReshiram93

THE MANNIS ARISES
Everybody is getting a new forme...the Kami trio, Kyurem and now Keldeo...I just hope it doesn't fail as hard as the Kami trio's new forms though judging from the head it may be awesome.

Silverwindstudios

The Midnight Artist~
Interesting...
And Keldeo is adorable, I just hope they don't make the body look stupid. xD

Skarm™

Light It Up
cant wait to see the body. i like its new cute face!