• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Keldeo Form Revealed

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
maybe it's a physical keldeo? It has the right moves for it anyway. I can imagine is attack stats would be swapped.

~Kurou

to see you smile
It looks pretty cool. I'm looking forward to its release.
It also had a kickass horn 8D

Bariokie

rock dog
There is just a little bit difference between normal keldeo and the new form.
I hope genesect will not get a new form because it will ruin a lot of pokemon because a lot of legendary V5 pokemon has a new form.

Ver-mont

I cannot agree with you more. Every legendary from the original B/W is getting a new form. I t wouldn't surprise me if Meloetta and Genesect attain a new one as well.

I don't know about Meloetta, but lots of people are hoping for a pointless prehistoric version of Genesect.

philzone

Ready for trumpets
Maybe the other three get new forms. And in BW2 they need new locations. I think keldeo's true location is gone (I think that it is Challenger's cave), but I'm not sure. Maybe keldeo gets a massive boost to its stats? Who knows.

*IZ*

I cannot agree with you more. Every legendary from the original B/W is getting a new form. I t wouldn't surprise me if Meloetta and Genesect attain a new one as well.
Meloetta already has a form, I doubt that it will get a new one.

Maybe the other three get new forms. And in BW2 they need new locations. I think keldeo's true location is gone (I think that it is Challenger's cave), but I'm not sure. Maybe keldeo gets a massive boost to its stats? Who knows.

Keldeo already has massive attack. I'm thinking more along the lines of more defense.

Sparkshot

With all the new forms for the Pokemon of late, it's almost as if were getting a whole another generation of Pokemon for Black/White 2; without the need to create a whole bunch of move sets.

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
In all reality, it doesn't look much different.
Yeah but its a form after all. It doesn't really need any drastic changes. I like the way how they reversed the swirly blue crests into the horn. Its a big improvement form the older forme's horn.

If you look at the Usual Forme's art, it looks as if the three distinct tufts at the front of its mane have become differently-colored and elongated, much like its horn has,
Ah I see it. Originally, I thought the tufts were there to support the fluffiness of the mane. Looks like I thought wrong. It was a placeholder for those leafy hairs :p