• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kelecon Stealing Help

demise121

Competitve Battler
i need help with kelecon stealing and i need some ways to be able to survive so i can recruit one feel free to post tips or anything around that variety

Zachmac

Vitamins. Lot's of vitamins. Give 'em all to a lv.100 pokemon with fast freind(Like togekiss), give it a gold mask, and a LOT of vitamins and ginseng. If you're using togekiss, a sky gem would also be a good idea.

And after that, just pick up the items, put your team mates under "terrified" status, press A until they are a good distance a way, then get free items by eating a pure seed.

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
where do u get gensing anyway because ive had a hard time finding it?

If your playing EoS, than give Sky gifts(the blue boxs you find when your going up Sky Summit) to Wigglytuff. Then a few days later talk to Spinda and see if Wigglytuff replied to your gift.

If your playing EoD or EoT then you got to go to Zero Isle South or West to find them.

Hope it helps.