• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kenny Reappearing (oh, and Galaxy Dudes as well)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
PPK of Bulbagarden said:
New info from the Pokeani guys,
Kengo (Dawn's childhood friend) will make an reappearance in Solaceon Ruins and so will Team Galactic.

Oooooh. Discuss. Will this be a cameo of Galactic, or will this be their first solid appearance.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
sdgysfutrsvg TEAM GALACTIC!

Hopefully this is their first true appearence. But why debut them at a place that they were never at in the games?

cassius335

Aura Trainer
PPK of Bulbagarden said:
New info from the Pokeani guys,
Kengo (Dawn's childhood friend) will make an reappearance in Solaceon Ruins and so will Team Galactic.
Oooooh. Discuss. Will this be a cameo of Galactic, or will this be their first solid appearance.

Team Galactic going Unkown hunting? Makes sense, since Cyrus wants to reshape reality.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Could be a very interesting episode. Some Dawn/Kenny interaction, possibly a new Pokémon for the latter, and some (hopefully) better screentime of Team Galaxy. Can't wait for it to air, then.

Iota

XxVascoxX

I hate that kenny... looks too childish to me ... He's like a shorter drew with a middle age haircut..but that idea of team galactic hunting for unknown that amuses me ..i would love to watch this one coz it's been a while haven't saw TG(team galactic)

PDL

disenchanted
This would make alot of sense since the third movie showed that the Unown can be quite dangerous in the right hands (warping reality to suit the dreams of an individual.)

If it was extremely dangerous in the hands of a little girl, imagine how dangerous it would be in the hands of someone who wants to wipe out all of existance...

But being that this is only a 30 minute episode, I doubt that sort of thing will happen, at least not yet.

Crystal Clair

OMG YEA! Now PenguinShipping may get more popular now! Watch out IkariShippers!

Yea on Team Galaxy appearing too

Pokemon may have let us down sometimes but they know how to bring us back up!

Maxim

Beyond repair
As long as I don't see official scan, I DON'T BELIEVE!

PokeAni are fanwankers.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Guess that cameo shot really did signify something. Most of us assumed Kenny would be returning eventually, but this probably means he'll be participating in the Solaceon contest also, and if you read the "Solcaeon contest" thread, you'd see that I really wanted to see a new rival this time around. And if Kenny is Dawn's main opponent in this, no matter the outcome, I'll have a beef with it. If she wins, that means her only two victories will have both been against Kenny. If she loses, that's a staggering four losses and one win.

In better news, TEAM GALACTIC! Who cares if they didn't appear there in the games? Make up for all the lost ground, I say.

PokeAni are fanwankers.
Should I laugh, cry, or mutilate myself? Stop making me feel so confused, Maxim!

Dax

Legend
Finally! I was waiting for this moment since they appeared in the episode of the Adamant Orb. Now I'm happy.

Does this mean that Kengo will be in the next contest?

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario

PokeAni are fanwankers.

Coming from the mouth of someone who complains about the anime 24/7.....

About time Team Galactic got a second appearance.

Dawn better not keep winning against Kenny for all four of her remaining ribbons. >_>

Dax

Legend
Dawn better not keep winning against Kenny for all four of her remaining ribbons. >_>

Well, she has to win this one. She needs to have her second ribbon. She has experience even if she hasn't win. She has to win against Kengo or I'll be ******.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Kenny may not be such an interesting character either but at least its nice to see him over Zoey and Nando for once.

I do think this implies he may also be in the next contest, but who knows.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
It's about time for TG to appear....hope they do something important and not just "jump up and down and wave their hands" in the background.

I can't wait for Team Galactic to appear. We saw a glimps of them already, I can't wait to see Ash reaction to them ^^
Ask for Kenny, well I'm a Kenny/Dawn shipper so this makes me happy.

uber gon

Accept Change
This would make alot of sense since the third movie showed that the Unown can be quite dangerous in the right hands (warping reality to suit the dreams of an individual.)

If it was extremely dangerous in the hands of a little girl, imagine how dangerous it would be in the hands of someone who wants to wipe out all of existance...

But being that this is only a 30 minute episode, I doubt that sort of thing will happen, at least not yet.

Maybe we'll get to see Unown own some TG members.:D

Sux to see Kenny again, after all, he's the only one who really acts and looks like a 10 year old in the whole show. He makes the show way too childish.

Dee-Dee!Dee-Dee!Dee-Dee!