• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kenny Reappearing (oh, and Galaxy Dudes as well)

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Three episodes in a row of visual badass? I give this the Suikun Seal of Approval. (Yes, it's actually a seal. The marine animal, I mean.)

Can't wait to see Kunihiko's wacky depiction of Miltank's face when being milked.
Sushi, whose doing the Luxray episode animation?
I'm not Sushi (nor am I any sort of edible substance for that matter), but if Bulbapedia is to be trusted, it's plain ol' Izumi Shimura.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Now I'm hyped for the Contest again due to the animation, even though Dawn battling Kenny again is a bit repetitive.

Oh well, I can see Aipom evolving when being beaten by Breloom. We all remember what happened the last time Breloom attacked a main coordinators Pokemon, right?

;)

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Oh wow. This means we've gone about 7 whole episodes without crappy animation. Thats a new record for D/P! Huzzah!

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Oh well, I can see Aipom evolving when being beaten by Breloom We all remember what happened the last time Breloom attacked a main coordinators Pokemon, right?

Said pokemon was also the fire starter of the region and became a fire fighting type when it evolved. Coincidence?

Not to mention Kenny was quick to challenge Ash before the contest last time, he very well might again just to rub Breloom in Dawn's face beforehand (as well as fighting because of his little jealousy spat thingy with Ash), and then Ash could exploit something that Dawn could take advantage of and win without evolution.

Either monkey could evolve, heck they both might and suprise us.

Last edited:

XxVascoxX

Either monkey could evolve, heck they both might and suprise us.
Zard i'm seeing some big possibilities in what you are saying yes it can be possible that ash and kenny battles b4 the contest and whe being in danger chimchar just evolve....and make the battle Fire fighting Vs Grass fighting...seems it will be a cool match but logic tells everyone to by Aipom evolving but i do agreee with what you're saying...

uber gon

Accept Change
Zard i'm seeing some big possibilities in what you are saying yes it can be possible that ash and kenny battles b4 the contest and whe being in danger chimchar just evolve....and make the battle Fire fighting Vs Grass fighting...seems it will be a cool match but logic tells everyone to by Aipom evolving but i do agreee with what you're saying...

Plus Chimchar evolving would be more meaningful than Aipom evolving. I'd be happy if Aipom learned Fire Punch.

uber gon

Accept Change
A bit Deux Ex if she's up against Breloom at the time.

Well if Aipom learns Fire Punch (assuming she's used) prior to their battle, it would make sense game wise if Dawn won.

ShadowDragon16

I heard a rumor about an evolution in the group between the unknown episode and the contest episode, how did anyone come that conclusion?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I heard a rumor about an evolution in the group between the unknown episode and the contest episode, how did anyone come that conclusion?

Someone on Pokeani said a monkey Pokemon evolves in this 2-parter.

This of course limits us to Chimchar or Aipom. Most people believe Aipom will be the one that evolves.

ShadowDragon16

Someone on Pokeani said a monkey Pokemon evolves in this 2-parter.

This of course limits us to Chimchar or Aipom. Most people believe Aipom will be the one that evolves.

Oh, well Aipom does have the better chance, considering Aipom might be used in the contest and this would be the perfect chance to have it evolve. However, chimchar has a good chance to, just not as high as Aipom.

uber gon

Accept Change
Plus Paul haters could rejoice at his face when he sees Monferno.