• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kenny Reappearing (oh, and Galaxy Dudes as well)

Maxim

Beyond repair
Coming from the mouth of someone who complains about the anime 24/7.....

What does refusing to believe a fansite have to do with complaining?

I don't believe PokeAni because it's a fansite which everyone treats like an almost-official source. Remember when they told that we're going to have Zui contest straight after Mikaruge eppy? Or that Kikuno & Kikuko are going to appear in Mikaruge eppy? This whole crap was started by them!

PokeAni =/= Official!

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
They were speculating because the VA of Agatha was listed, that's different. And the Zui Contest was speculation.

This however is plainly mentioned to be from a TV guide.

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
Team Galactic! Thank God! And hooray for Kenny since he’s the only one of Dawn’s rivals that is remotely interesting.

XxVascoxX said:
I hate that kenny... looks too childish to me ... He's like a shorter drew with a middle age haircut

Durden said:
Sux to see Kenny again, after all, he's the only one who really acts and looks like a 10 year old in the whole show. He makes the show way too childish.

Dee-Dee!Dee-Dee!Dee-Dee!

Since when is something wrong with ten-year-old children acting like... I dunno, TEN-YEAR-OLD CHILDREN. And when did Ash become mature? oO

Maxim said:
What does refusing to believe a fansite have to do with complaining?

I don't believe PokeAni because it's a fansite which everyone treats like an almost-official source. Remember when they told that we're going to have Zui contest straight after Mikaruge eppy? Or that Kikuno & Kikuko are going to appear in Mikaruge eppy? This whole crap was started by them!

PokeAni =/= Official!

Well Pokeani is a forum just like this one so there will be speculation just like there is here. But if this is from a TV guide like Korobooshi Kojiro said then it’s hard not believe it. Because it’s official and not speculation.

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Not too mention I tend to trust people who live in Japan more since in all likelihood they know more from the magazines that don't get uploaded online.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Not too mention I tend to trust people who live in Japan more since in all likelihood they know more from the magazines that don't get uploaded online.

zeno48

Zaker!
Finally team galactic are going to make a cameo and I'm pretty happy to see kenny again. I hope that the story is interesting and that they don't rush this.

Leona

YOU JELLY?
It's about time Team Galactic returned :/ what the hell happened to them, it's like their nothing on the anime by the looks of how things are with it now :/ like they've been thrown away in the dumpster. but heh idk, i hope they make their appearance worth it after like 20 to 30 or so episodes of not seeing them. And we only saw like 20 seconds literally for their first appearance which is kinda dumb. -_-

Aaron_fan

I don't care much for Kenny himself, but if Team Galactic really does appear I hope they're done justice in every aspect - truth to be told, I find this news somewhat amusing because earlier today I hoped that Galactic wasn't only going to be shown when they're completing missions/battling and how good it would be if Cyrus and the commanders and some of the subordinates had one-on-one moments with each other or with Dawn or Brock or Ash. On another note, I'm kind of hoping Saturn still hasn't got those extremely feminine eyes he had in "A Secret Sphere of Influence," but I suppose I'm being too picky.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Wouldn't it be cool if Hikari failed to win yet again, and decided that participating in Pokémon Contests isn't the life for her?

Of course, apart from the 'wouldn't it be cool' bit, I jest.

I don't really mind Kengo appearing once more, but the lack of new contest opponents is starting to get somewhat aggrivating. Though having said that, the possibility of Kengo losing to a, dare I say it, new[/] coordinator is fairly likely. I don't see any reason for a repeat bout against himself and Hikari just yet. Besides, it'd be nice to see a protagonist having more skill than one of their recurring rivals earlier in the show, with the 'antagonist' striving to be better.

Ahh, Team Galactic...those bowl-cut spacewankers, always complaining about mankind and making up crap about who'll guest star in our universe next week.
Obviously I hope for them to nuke the living daylights out the phenominally important Koduck Resturant.

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
Hopefully, they won't sell out Team Galaxy the way they did to Aqua and Magma.

Yay Kenny! Pikari!

lance+cynthia

yes team galatic finally and kenny too,wonder how that'll turn out?

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Kengo. Damn it all. Well, at least Team Galactic appears. Yay for that. I always had this feeling they would appear in Solaceon, mainly because of the unown. Cuz, in the anime at least, Unown can travel to the dimension where Dialga and Palkia live, according to the movie.

¿Angel?

I want to see Team Galactic, but I don't want to see Saturn however I think that he will appear since they give more spotlight to this male characther the last time and he doesn't participate too much in the games it will be better if the three admins show up in the ruins. Kenny appear again is not good but is okay, I think that that guy is wasting his talent in contest, he has an alakazam and uses prinplup to battle, sincerely he is like dawn always choosing that penguin. If Kenny participates in this contest I think that he will lose to another random participant or don't you remember May second contest?

HoennMaster

This is great, now the Unown can open a portal to another reality and Kenny can fall into for all eternity! Yay for Team Galactic.

Last edited:

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Ugh Kenny <_<

Well, since I assume this is the current news thread (or is it? ._.), I'll put it in here:
PokéAni posted new information from a magazine...

The summary there seems to confirm the evolution of a main cast Pokémon in the Solaceon Town arc (they didn't say whether it was the Ruins or the Contest episode). The people on PokéAni wouldn't say which one, but hinted it's an ape/monkey Pokémon. Go figure.

unown?

ghost freak
this was to be expected but it is also a pleasant suprise.

This is what I think is gonna happen in the Solaceon contest:

Dawn, Kenny, Jesse, and some guy named Samuel participates.

In the semi-finals it's Dawn vs. Jesse. Aipom vs. Seviper. Aipom wins.

Kenny vs. Samuel. Alakazam vs. his Alakazam. Samuel's Alakazam wins.

Dawn vs. Samuel. Aipom vs. Alakazam.

Samuel reveals himself to be *gasp* Galactic Commander Saturn. Their about to kick him out, however he has his alakazam protect so no one can get through.

Dawn wins against Saturn and Aipom evolved.

Saturn reveals that he wanted to win cuz he was there researching Unowns and he felt like participating in a contest. He then dissapears

Ugh Kenny <_<

Well, since I assume this is the current news thread (or is it? ._.), I'll put it in here:
PokéAni posted new information from a magazine...

The summary there seems to confirm the evolution of a main cast Pokémon in the Solaceon Town arc (they didn't say whether it was the Ruins or the Contest episode). The people on PokéAni wouldn't say which one, but hinted it's an ape/monkey Pokémon. Go figure.

Cool. This makes sense since it's time to get rid of all stage one pokemon now, after seeing them for so long. Kinda like AG, first everyone in the main group had stage one starters, and then they all evolved after some time so everyone suddenly had stage 2 starters. It's time now imo.