• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kenny Reappearing (oh, and Galaxy Dudes as well)

FlameMaster4895

luvin teh monkey!!!!
i think it would be Aipom that evolves because Ash has a lot of team changes in a matter of 9 eppys.

¿Angel?

Well, after watching the scenes from the contest episode, I am assuming that Dawn will use piplup and pachirisu but she is crying, that means that she will lose? I hope not

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
Thanks for the info Sushi. I guess Aipom probably evolve or maybe Chimchar or maybe both.

Dax said:
But it's obvious that the main focus will be all on Dawn. Since Sinnoh started the only thing Ash does in contests is talk to Dawn and watch how she performs. The focus doesn't fall on him unless he is competing.

You don’t know that. In Hoenn the focus was on May until Ash trained Swellow on Arial Ace. And then he trained Snorunt’s Ice Beam. You don’t know if they’re going Ash do something, just because he hasn’t yet doesn’t mean that’s always going to be that way no matter what. Shinou has been unpredictable so far. And yes, I like debating too. :)

Don't be too sure, DP has been unpredictable and back in hoenn Snorunt did evolve during the GF which was supposed to be all May's time.

It could easily be either one of them, as both have reasons to evolve, but both also have reason's not to.

Hey I have an idea...Ok Dawn battles in contests while Ash/Brock battle agianst TG, just as soon as the battle is near end Ash Pokemon evolves. I mean Paul had Ash Pokemon as his first, so it wouldn't suprise me if it did evolve. I think that would be pretty cool..And it would add a subplot for Ash, I remember in the May contests they'd always have Ash subplots in there some how.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Well, after watching the scenes from the contest episode, I am assuming that Dawn will use piplup and pachirisu but she is crying, that means that she will lose? I hope not

What scenes? I think your A bit behind. If your talking aobut her last contest, then oh yeah she lost. (she didnt even make it past the first round) but if your not, there are no previews for any upcoming contest episode.

¿Angel?

What scenes? I think your A bit behind. If your talking aobut her last contest, then oh yeah she lost. (she didnt even make it past the first round) but if your not, there are no previews for any upcoming contest episode.

Pictures from DP49 were included and I confused them to be part of DP61, the other images doesn't show too much. After the end of the preview of the next episode they aired scenes from DP59, DP60 and DP61. Here are some pics and if there is not the right thread to post them edit my post and I won't do it again

[IMG200]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/19Megaman/DP61A.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/19Megaman/DP61b.jpg[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/19Megaman/DP61.jpg[/IMG200]

Look at the airdate and I'm not posting pics from DP59 because someone already did it in another thread

Last edited:

¿Angel?

^ Bwuh?oO The date says 12-20 , but those look like the pictures from the last contest. The text says “Hikari no rebenji!” make of that what you will.

Oh sorry I haven't watched DP49 yet, now I watched and is exactly the same, maybe is a flashback, I will edit the post and put another pictures instead of those, my bad I need to put more attention. The pictures doesn't say too much after all, only that Kenny will be there and Jessie too.

[IMG200]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/19Megaman/DP61C.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/19Megaman/DP61d.jpg[/IMG200]

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
So I guess we won't have a new coordinator. The Contest is only 1 part, Kenny and Jessie are entering, plus we have a surprise evo = not enough time for anything else.

Than I wonder how Team Galaxy comes in. Maybe I'm right about the Ash/Brock thing after all. Or do these guy's come in a different episode?

Bell56

The One and Only
maybe it will be piplup who evolves, and that is dawn's prinplup in the pic not kenny's. Aipom shouldn't evolve five episodes after dawn gets it even tho it has had a lot of training from Ash.

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
That is Kenny's Prinplup. >_>

What's wrong with Aipom evolving anyway, it was inevitable the moment Aipom went to Sinnoh. Besides, she's been around more than long enough.

Although, I think there's this chance it could be Chimchar. Either one of these two.

thunderblade12

i think sence kenny is in this episode we will probably see him in the contest. as for the galactics i hope they actually have more than a 30 second scene this time.

if kenny is in the contest i hope someone new beats him in the semifinals and dawn beats the new person in the final match

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
The preview ends as Dawn throws a Pokeball...so...possibly Ambipom is in there (unless Piplup or Buneary do).

And those Contest pics are definately from last time.