• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kenny Reappearing (oh, and Galaxy Dudes as well)

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if this'll be a double appeal?

XxVascoxX

That is Kenny's Prinplup. >_>
What's wrong with Aipom evolving anyway, it was inevitable the moment Aipom went to Sinnoh. Besides, she's been around more than long enough.
Although, I think there's this chance it could be Chimchar. Either one of these two.
yeah for sure thats resumes it all ....if the magazine said or more"hinted" a monkey evo so we have to accept that one of the twerbs monkey pokes will maybe evolve...well for the sake of it i would want ash chimchar to evolve as it has really been treated with much care with ash...but it seems strange that it evolves because ash and co. will be in contest so i believe aipom will evolve...(hpe during the contest)...it cool as it will be dawn first evo of all time...and i rly want to see how ambipom looks like in the anime...

Dax

Legend
You don’t know that. In Hoenn the focus was on May until Ash trained Swellow on Arial Ace. And then he trained Snorunt’s Ice Beam. You don’t know if they’re going Ash do something, just because he hasn’t yet doesn’t mean that’s always going to be that way no matter what. Shinou has been unpredictable so far. And yes, I like debating too. :)

But I was not talking about Hoenn. I specifically said in my post that in Sinnoh all that Ash do in contests is look at them and he doesn't have a major role in them unless he's participating. I know I don't know that but I was speculating not stating it as a fact.

Between Aipom and Chimchar I choose Chimchar but in terms of who has been the longest battling and winning is Aipom so I imagine is going to evolve first.

And yes, I like debating too. :)
Yay! A friend!:D

I could see either Aipom or Chimchar evolving. I mean it would make sense if Aipom evolved during like mid battle after possibly learning double hit while at the same time, it seems that Ash's Chimchar is ready for an evolution as well. So, I guess either ape/monkey can evolve.

Dax

Legend
That's another thing. It needs Double Hit. If it doesn't learn it then we can welcome a Monferno.:D

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Supposedly Kenny will not only be in the contest, but he is said to make an appearence in Episode 55 where buizel and aipom are traded.

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
Dax said:
But I was not talking about Hoenn. I specifically said in my post that in Sinnoh all that Ash do in contests is look at them and he doesn't have a major role in them unless he's participating. I know I don't know that but I was speculating not stating it as a fact.

I know you weren’t talking about Hoenn. I was just pointing out that Ash didn’t do anything at May’s contests until halfway through Hoenn. And speculating is fine, it’s just it really annoys me when people state opinions as fact, so I jump on it. I’m not talking about you, but I’ve seen it done plenty of times.>>

Between Aipom and Chimchar I choose Chimchar but in terms of who has been the longest battling and winning is Aipom so I imagine is going to evolve first.

Chimchar is the better one to evolve right now, but Aipom is probably gonna be the one.

Yay! A friend!:D

Thank you, it’s annoying when people say don’t argue, isn’t it.

That's another thing. It needs Double Hit. If it doesn't learn it then we can welcome a Monferno.:D

Lucario vs. Monferno would be awesome.

Last edited:

zeno48

Zaker!

I agree with you there lol but Not only does it need double hit but other attacks to make it a well rounded pokemon. Monferno needs mach punch because I want to see how it looks like.

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
Personally, I wouldn't care which monkey evolves. It would be interesting to see how things develop after one of them evolves though.

Monferno vs. Lucario would be awesome. Two Fighting-types facing off. =D

thunderblade12

as much as id like to see both monkey pokemon evolving in one episode(they did say a monkey pokemon would evolve..maybe theyre misleading people and both will evolve as another "surprise")

more likely id say aipom is going to evolve

- hes been around a long time
- the next episode is a contest episode
- ashs team has been developed a lot lately, much more than dawns

XxVascoxX

more likely id say aipom is going to evolve
- hes been around a long time
- the next episode is a contest episode
- ashs team has been developed a lot lately, much more than dawns
well i think you are right it will be most certainly aipom that will evolve that is weird what will be dawn reaction once aipom wil evolve...??strange ..

zeno48

Zaker!
I just hope that team galaxy do not end up like team aqua and team magma. As long as they appear as actual villains instead of just a few episodes and then the writers rap them up I am fine.

Crystal Clair

Wouldn't it be cool if Hikari failed to win yet again, and decided that participating in Pokémon Contests isn't the life for her?
I thought of that possibility too!
wow, I think alike with someone like Gravy

Believe it or not, I always wanted May to be a PokeTrekkor (someone who goes to different places in the Pokemon world and explores them with a camera) because she really seemed to enjoy it. I dont think we really saw much of May's Expeditions in BF though
Shinji: CLAIR YOU'RE DIGRESSING!!!!
CC: thank you, I always do that. But then that gives me an idea for some new fanart!

Dax

Legend
Monferno needs mach punch because I want to see how it looks like.

That's a really vague reason to give it Mach Punch. Just because you want to see it they are not going to give it to Monferno or implies that Monferno needs it. There are far better attacks that Monferno can learn especially with the variation that exists in Monferno's movepool.

zeno48

Zaker!
That's a really vague reason to give it Mach Punch. Just because you want to see it they are not going to give it to Monferno or implies that Monferno needs it. There are far better attacks that Monferno can learn especially with the variation that exists in Monferno's movepool.

Well what other fighting move do you suggest they can give it? Mach punch is awesome because It saves me a lot of trouble when it's almost impossible to win a match because of speed. See I had this gyarados which used 3 dragon dances and I had infernape use mach punch and it died since that gyarados was already in the red.

Dax

Legend
Well what other fighting move do you suggest they can give it? Mach punch is awesome because It saves me a lot of trouble when it's almost impossible to win a match because of speed. See I had this gyarados which used 3 dragon dances and I had infernape use mach punch and it died since that gyarados was already in the red.

Just because it saves you in the games doesn't mean it can work well on the anime. You're basing everything on what you want and I assure that the writers don't care about your preferences, or my preferences or the preferences of the others.

It's not only about fighting type attacks. Like I said Monferno has a movepool full of many types of attacks. Close Combat, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw...

zeno48

Zaker!
Just because it saves you in the games doesn't mean it can work well on the anime. You're basing everything on what you want and I assure that the writers don't care about your preferences, or my preferences or the preferences of the others.

It's not only about fighting type attacks. Like I said Monferno has a movepool full of many types of attacks. Close Combat, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw...

Dude relax lol. Why do you take things so seriously? I think you need to calm yourself a bit. I know they don't care but It's something that i wouldn't mind it having on it. Anyways chimchar still has a long way to go before it evolves.