• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kenya the Spearow

Status
Not open for further replies.

crobatman

Do you remember the spearow you had to use with the mail attached to it?
I was wondering if any of you stole that spearow just because you were able to.
I once thought it was stronger than other spearows, so I made it part of my team. I think that spearow and that shuckle from that one guy were the only pokemon we could ever "steal" in the games.

Turtle Master

May's lover!
I think that spearow and that shuckle from that one guy were the only pokemon we could ever "steal" in the games.

You're right there. It never happened again. Every other pokemon was free... unless you count Eevee in RBY cause it was jut sitting there....

Anyway, I used Kenya as my primary flier (knocking out hoothoot) just because it got the exp. boost. No other reson.

Raptor ruler

That's true I found it quite odd that they would lend you their Pokemon. The only ones stupid enough to do that. The Guy in Cianwood and the Guy in the building.

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
I stole it just for the sake of stealing it I suppose. I never really used it.

Tangalicious

He's my witness!
I gave the spearow back, but when i got shuckle, i was convinced it would eventually evolve into something massively powerful - along the lines of magikarp. I think at about level 50 (and you know that thing is just sooo much fun to level) i realised there was a flaw in this idea

Zazzy

Pal from 3P
I stole them, never returned them. And yes, If I remember right, Spearow evolves.

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I always gave Kenya back 'cuz I had a Noctowl and didn't really need him.

Shuckie, on the other hand, I never gave back, because I didn't know where to find other Shuckle at. That kid was hilariously stupid to just give him to me like that, but I thank him for it. ;213;

Raikou_fan

I stole it just cuz I forgot I was supposed to do anything else with it lol. When I finally remembered I didn't care enough to take it where it was supposed to be. The shuckle/spearow people still don't have their pkmn back lol.

mew801

i kept both of them lol :D lol my bad.......but he turned out to be one of my main pokemon in that game so all good for me LOL :D

Phendrona

You know what I did?
I releases them two..I though they would get mad and it would be funny..But it wasnt

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
What!?!? You could give that worthless Shuckle back?!?!? Well as for the Spearow, I always delivered the mail, but then forgot where the guy was that gave me the Spearow in the first place.......

Amazing Red

I cloned the Spearow and Shuckle to keep it, and give the owners the clones.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I loved that Spearow literally. I never returned it to the sleepy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.