• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's 4th/5th gen Event Bonanza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Please see my shop for this:

Nok Mew-

Kevin24

Event Collector
Trading will have to be put off for a while. My laptop screen is really messed up and i will have it looked at on tuesday.It may be several days or weeks before it gets fixed or replaced.

Ju-da-su

I'll take this for the Togekiss...but remember to make it NFT though...-.-"

korean DW Squirtle “꼬부기” – UT, Rash (OT in Korean) NFT unless for other Korean Dw Starters or korean dw pokemon

Kevin24

Event Collector
If anyone has the new Korean home plus darkari i will trade the 6 korean dw starters i have for it or any other events for it besides trophy case of course.

Kevin24

Event Collector
I can do some trading now if anyone is interested. I will be available for short amounts of time on this computer. My laptop is getting looked at to see what i can do to get it fixed.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Interested in TRU Arceus
Will trade
100 Liberty Garden Victini
10 Anni Celebi 100 Lv

Kevin24

Event Collector
I have a liberty garden victini level 100 that i got myself. Already have a 10 Anniv celebi ut at level 70.

McGreen11

Hey im interested in an UT Jirachi. I was wondering if any of them are timid or modest?

BTW this is what i have to offer:
UT shiny deino with dark pulse
UT shiny sandile
UT shiny tynamo

Kevin24

Event Collector
I am really looking for a korean home plus darkrai. I'll trade several events of choice to anyone who has one to trade(excluding trophy case pokemon).

Kevin24

Event Collector
Also looking for Pre-Release Movie Zekrom and Reshiram. If anyone has them and wants some pokemon from my shop for them then please let me know.

Kevin24

Event Collector
bump, please if anyone has a korean home plus darkrai to trade then please let me know. will trade several korean dream world starters for it or several other events for it. if requested then i will keep it nft.

Status
Not open for further replies.