• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's 4th/5th gen Event Bonanza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin24

Event Collector
Update: Korean Dream World Rayquaza OT 지우 ID 19838 8-26-2011 Mild Quick Tempered is up for trade but for good offers only.

Last edited:

AllroundCollector

*Eventaddicted*
I´m interested in your Movie Victini, if it has one of this natures:
lonely, adamant, naughty
I can offer you NZone Pikachu and 10JAHRE Articuno

Zekrom19

do you need:
ash pikachu (USA)
movie zekrom and reshiram
birthday charmander 2007
pokemon festa electabuzz
world10 crobat
pokemon sunday company flygon
oblivia heatran and shaymin?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hi Kevin...

Please see my trade shop for anything you'd might like for your Rayquaza.

I'm willing to negotiate for a generous offer for it...Redis rights on my pokemon can also be waived, depending on what you ask for.

Kevin24

Event Collector
New:Korean Dream World Togekiss Ot 민준 Id 18575 8-25-2011 brave often dozes off good offers only

Kevin24

Event Collector
looking for events i don't have especially japanese university trade for evolution events.

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
I now have a korean home plus darkrai but it's been requested to be nft. So i am looking for one that i can trade. If anyone has one to trade to me that i would be allowed to trade then post here or vm/pm me.

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
i now have a korean home plus darkrai but it's been requested to be nft. So i am looking for one that i can trade. If anyone has one to trade to me that i would be allowed to trade then post here or vm/pm me.

dude where did you get that home plus darkrai?!?!?!!

Ginji

Hmm
Yo, I'm interested in these:

Korean Crown City Entei id 10300
Korean Crown City Suicune id 12160
DW Charmander “파이리” – UT, Relaxed (OT in Korean)
korean DW Chimchar “불꽃숭이” – UT, Modest (OT in Korean)
Korean Dream World Togekiss Ot 민준 Id 18575 8-25-2011 brave often dozes off
Nok Regigigas
korean Dragonspiral tower Zekrom

check my shop, link in sig

Status
Not open for further replies.