• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's 4th/5th gen event shop V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hello kevin how are you? I'm wondering what your would like in return for both your jolly and adamant flawless DW chimchar? I have some flawless events like victini, meloetta, abrams cloyster,ect.

Kevin24

Event Collector
for dw events with proof such as the chimchars i need other dw events with proof. proof is Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
for dw events with proof such as the chimchars i need other dw events with proof. proof is Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board.
Oh neverming ._. have none of those, just recently found out my Enyalio chimchar was a hack.<.>

dark_link

Hi
are you going to spring regionals
can you obtaine the event and leave it uncloned
have got 11 dw pika codes

SzubaSon

Hey are walmart sinnoh starter codes valuable cuz i traded mine for 2 events was that a bad deal? Be honest i need to know

Kevin24

Event Collector
well if both people are fine with it then it's ok. it depends on the people who are trading and what they want

SzubaSon

yea looking back i prob shouldn't have traded i did it for a spring zekrom and winter entei and then i realized that the chimchar with ability was awesome but i should be able to get another code i hope

Kevin24

Event Collector
new pokemon added: shiny pokebox swablu, skitty and zigzagoon, shiny red and green anniversary pichu, complete nature set of french summer keldeo and characteristic set of Toler's Ludicolo

Kevin24

Event Collector
i can send you the ludicolo after i get it ready. pichu is not for trade. also i don't trade events from 3rd gen on 5th gen

Kevin24

Event Collector
bump, added more dw events with proof including korean dw dragonite and new natures of 10 aniv events

Status
Not open for further replies.