• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's 4th/5th gen event shop V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I'm interested in 24743 JacE Pikachu - Modest - Likes To Thrash About - 11-14-2012 for my Dream World Pansear - Quiet *Proof available*

Kevin24

Event Collector
sure just let me get it to my game. use your white fc? want me to pm you my email or you pm me your email for the proof?

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
no i just have events and dw events. you should try the regular section in trading from the region it's from

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Hello Kevin ^_^ I was wondering if you were interested in my DW Gothorita. Its still in the DW so I can reset for the nature you need <.>

Thank you ^_^

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hi Kev, im interested in your DW Pokemon Peer Bulbasaur (JP):
21077 テイルズ Bulbasaur - Hardy - Capable Of Taking Hits.
I can offer you WCS eevee or tru shaymin

Kevin24

Event Collector
dw events with proof i trade for others with proof. by prof i mean friend board pic or pic of code used to get the pokemon if it needed a code.

Kevin24

Event Collector
ok a timid one. also make sure to take the friend board pic while you are in your house. let me know once you have both

Status
Not open for further replies.