• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's 4th/5th gen event shop V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earendil

Hi Kevin! I just had a quick question about this Mewtwo: 06153 Pヒルズ Mewtwo - Timid - Mischievous - 6-15-2013. Do it stats match these: 339/ 215/ 199/ 344/ 189/ 325, or are they different? I was just looking to make sure a Mewtwo I recently traded for doesn't appear anywhere else in these forums. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Earendil

it matches mine. i might have given it to someone and it's been traded around

Thank you for this information; I appreciate your getting back to me so quickly. I was just wondering because I was told it was an original by my trading partner (and thus traded accordingly).

Last edited:

setclose

Hi Kevin, May I ask if I can take the

09093 SUM2013 Palkia
09303 SUM2013 Giratina
08303 ÉTÉ2013 Dialga
08303 SOM2013 Dialga
08303 EST2013 Dialga
08303 VER2013 Dialga

also last time the 02005 ROCKS Metang brave you send me got an additional ribbon on it, do you have one that only got the national ribbon on please? Thanks tons.

Earendil

Last edited:

Earendil

have a nature set so i don't need it

Oh, okay. If you have the opportunity at some point, could I possibly trade you for the Mewtwo I mentioned a few days ago? (06153 Pヒルズ Mewtwo - Timid - Mischievous - 6-15-2013). I did a trade-back with my trading partner on it, since I had given up my only caught shiny in Generation V for it, but I was hoping to still get ahold of an example of this event somehow.

Earendil

Cool, thanks. I'll head into the room momentarily. I'll be trading from my Black.

Earendil

Thank you for the Mewtwo!

By the way, I don't know if you remember this, but awhile back I traded you a Southern Island Latios that I had caught in my Emerald. I'm sorry that this did not occur to me until a day or two ago, but would you like me to send you proof that I caught it using a legitimate Eon Ticket (so you can offer it at some point, should you wish to do so)?

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Kevin, can the wishmkr jirachi have several id's?

Kevin24

Event Collector
no it only has one id and it's 20043. also would you rather have some new 5th gen events. i fins it much easier for me.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
no it only has one id and it's 20043. also would you rather have some new 5th gen events. i fins it much easier for me.

Whatever is more convenient to you, Im not picky. I only said 4th gen because I feel they loose value when transferred over to 5th So, for example there where some wishmkrs that where released later, how would I know which ones are older? or were they all released at the same time?

Kevin24

Event Collector
it depends on when it was palparked to 4th gen. as long as someone has the bonus disc and a 3rd gen game then they can get as many as they want. one per file if i am correct

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Hi kevin, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you had these events, I got lost looking through updates XD
07133 Eevee
08013 Jirachi
07133 Genesect
02276 Pigeot
The 3 kanto starter events from 2012 collect a pokemon campaign (1 sep - 30 sep 2012)
and naobunagas rayquaza

Please let me know :) You can vm me if its easier. Thanks again kevin

Kevin24

Event Collector
sure just pm me your email and your request. as long as they aren't rare stuff. keep that in mind

Kevin24

Event Collector
added 8 10ANNIV uk events with proof(NFT), a modest korean dw jumpluff(NFT) with proof and a french birthday togekiss with proof

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.