• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's 4th/5th gen event shop V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksides

hey can u give me some event pokemon im new to this site n i just got my pokemon black2 and miss all the event pokemon

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Hey hows it going, I have to say first and formost that you have a very nice collection.
I'm quite interested in your plasma gensect(s).
These are the genesects i'm interested in that you have.

10072 Plasma Genesect - Quiet - Alert To Sounds - Oct 7, 2012
10072 Plasma Genesect - Gentle - Highly Curious - Oct 7, 2012
10072 Plasma Genesect - Lax - Sturdy Body - Oct 7, 2012
10072 Plasma Genesect - Lonely - Mischievous - Oct 7, 2012

I realize you have some of the pokes i'm about to mention though
you might have uses for them and or still might want them.
These are the pokes i'm offering for those genesects.

12031 Movie14 Victini - hasty - Likes to relax - Dec 23, 2011
12031 Movie14 victini - timid - Often dozes off - Dec 23,2011
05092 2012MAY Darkrai - Rash - likes to run - May 9 , 2012
02010 MICHINA Arceus - Modest - proud of its power - March 27, 2011

What do you think ?

Kevin24

Event Collector
i have those events but tomorrow i can send you the genesects. add my white 2 fc. i will vm you later when i am ready. i am tired right now

Kevin24

Event Collector
that i cannot trade. i can trade a different korean bold pikachu. name another pokemon you would like. would you need my email to send the pics?

Kevin24

Event Collector
the pics are for proof for the dw events. when you go back to the dream world use a camera or something to take pics of them on your friend board. i have the 2 you wanted ready and i will wait in wifi. use my white 2 fc listed below

arca964

I'm looking for the event Heatren with the move Eruption (modest if possible), and I need a legitimate one in order to compete with it. I can trade a lv.50 Celebi calm nature OT: WIN2011 ID. 02211 with leaf storm, or a lvl.70 Jirachi quiet nature OT: GAMESTP ID: 02270. Is that doable?

Status
Not open for further replies.