• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's 4th/5th gen event shop V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

arca964

Ah, I had no idea, thank you. Those are 2 I've got. The Celebii likes to thrash about and the Jirachi likes to relax. They're both in my 4th gen game, would you be interested in trading an oblivia Heatran for one of mine?

Kevin24

Event Collector
i can send you the heatran for free tomorrow. it's late right now. leave your fc so i can add in in. my soul silver fc is in my sig

arca964

Oh wow, thank you! My soulssver code is 1936-5431-2362. Sorry about the lateness, and I appreciate the quick response.

arca964

Is there a specific time you trade? I didn't realize my wifi has too much security for Soul Silver, so I'll have to visit Starbucks or something.

ZakRs1

Completionist
Looking for Meloetta. Offering SMR2012 Keldeo + Plasma Genesect + Masterball.

Can substitute a pokemon for others in my siggy.

Events I have:
Nobunaga's Rayquaza UT
Milo's Tornadus UT
FAL2010 Mew UT
May2012 Darkrai UT
Another SMR 2012 Keldeo UT
Sinjoh Ruins Palkia UT

Pokemon Channel Jirachi lv 42
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy Lv 23 or so

Assume the others in my Signature are not events.
85%+ Are UT

Edit: Please reply via PM if you are interested.

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
i can send you a meloetta. send junk and add my white 2 fc in my sig. would you like the japanese or korean meloetta? need your fc

ZakRs1

Completionist
Kevin, what do you mean by 'send junk'? I would like Korean Meloetta. Code: 1850 9582 0791

ZakRs1

Completionist
EDIT: Nvm, read they're clones. I should really read sometimes. It's okay, I don't want it then. Sorry!

rix.gov

Fighting Expert
Here's my FC 2624 0495 5885
I'm not around wifi though. I'll message you.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Hey i contacted you a few days back concerning 4 plasma genesects from your collection.
When are you able to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.