• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's 4th/5th gen event shop V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant

Kevin24

Event Collector
Important Notice!
the jolly enyalio chimchar has an illegal pid which makes it hacked. darkray confirms it. his adamant starters are likely hacks as well as long as the other turtwig also. if i traded anyone any of these please contact me so i can trade you a different dw event with proof for the replacement
if you like to know why the others are hacks here's a message from darkray.

I contacted the OT about this, he claims to have RNGed the Jolly Chimchar in question and told me the PID his has, which is completely illegal. He also told me he RNGed his Adamant trio on an actual DS, which makes his same PID-different year Adamant trio obviously hacked too.

He is clearly hacking the DW Starters he has traded, there is no other way to get the PID his Jolly Chimchar has.
also i have added flawless nature sets of oblivia shaymin, oblivia deoxys attack, defense and speed forms

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hey man, since this a 4th gen shop as well as a 5th gen shop, I would like to request two things if you have them:

4th Gen:

TM64 Explosion

5th gen:

DWF Golurk - can offer other DWF

If you don't have them then could you please let me know so I can look elsewhere. Thx.

Ilane

Hi Kevin, Quick question, are any of your manaphy's still on Gen IV? If so, are any nicknameable so that, once transferred to gen V, their names won't be all caps? Nature/IV/EV/etc don't matter.

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Hi what would you like for these sir.

23024 ロンドン Flareon - Docile - Sturdy Body - Nov 3, 2010
16661 タクミ Glaceon - Calm - Likes To Run - Oct 20, 2010

Also do you have any other Walmart Chimchar other than Enyalio as I have that and i recently found out it's hacked :(

Kevin24

Event Collector
i will get the eeveelutions ready after i am done with one person. i have a flawless jolly and admant chimcar rnged by a mod from neoseeker.

Kevin24

Event Collector
wait who did you get the enyalio pokemon from? if it's from me then i can send a replacement. if not then ask for one with the person who did.

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
wait who did you get the enyalio pokemon from? if it's from me then i can send a replacement. if not then ask for one with the person who did.

No i don't think i got it off you. Ok forget the chimchar can i have japanese movie 14 victini?

Status
Not open for further replies.