• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's 4th/5th gen event shop V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

randym

hi, are you interested in the following events?
06257 PKTOPIA Pikachu, Hardy Nature,Lovely place lv10, Capable of taking hits,
Jun.5.2013, UT
06257 PKTOPIA Electivire, Adamant Nature, Lovely place lv50, Often Lost in Thought,
Jun.5.2013, UT
06257 PKTOPIA Magmortar, Modest Nature, Lovely place lv50, Loves to eat,
Jun.5.2013, UT

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I'm glad you got everything sorted out Kevin :)

Blade14

Pokemon Champion
hi can we make some deals with pokes if interested pm me

randym

i'm looking for these
60510 Pokepark06 Mew Timid Japan 10-22-2006 Highly curious HP 97
20043 WISHMKR Jirachi Jolly 3-2-2008 Likes To Run HP 25 Shiny
00093 PCNYb Shedinja Docile 8-25-2007 Good endurance HP 62
are they ok for you?

Kevin24

Event Collector
new addtions include:
remaining natures of kyoto shelmet
nature set of Nagoya Infernape
Movie 2013 Mewtwo

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Im interested in your TRU Shaymin and Meloetta. I have Keldeo, Shiny Flawless Volcarano, Shiny Flawless Staryu.
PM me asap.

Kevin24

Event Collector
i can get them ready later since i can't get them to my game right now since i keep getting an error code. just have 2 junk ready

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
So you interested in any?

Kevin24

Event Collector
i don't have interests in shinies. i will send the 2 you want for free later since there is a sort of outage on nintendo's end

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
i don't have interests in shinies. i will send the 2 you want for free later since there is a sort of outage on nintendo's end
really!?!?!?
Thank You so much!!!
So are you able to do it sometime today or tomorrow?

Kevin24

Event Collector
i am going to keep trying to see if nintendo fixes it and if so i will get them ready and let you know when they are

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
i am going to keep trying to see if nintendo fixes it and if so i will get them ready and let you know when they are

Ok, please PM me when they are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.