• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's 4th/5th gen event shop V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Do you have Ashes pikachu and Manaphy?

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
What do you want for them 2?
I dont have much because im new. :(

The 4 pokemons i urgently want are: shiny gamestop entei, Shiny gamestop raikou, shiny Suicune, Ashes Pikachu and manaphy. Thats it but its too hard for people to trade me them. :(

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic

randym

here is my fc 4514 1669 7278
can you trade today from 9am to 1pm your time?
when yes, when is the best time for you?

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Hi there again!
I'd like if you could give me 6 more pokemons today(then you dont have to give me any more till next saturday. cuz i have school tomorrow for a week)
I'd like the following pokemons if possible:
Space C Deoxys, Alomos Darkrai, Spring2010 Pichu, Vgc09 Milotic, TRU Manaphy and Channel Jirachi. Thanks. Btw if i ended up getting every event from you.. i'd litually pay you $120 irl. xD

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Kk. :D
I'll wait for the PM! :D
Your the best person ive met in serebii!

David Flagg

Hey Kevin. I took another look at your huge list of available Pkmn. Would you be willing to trade for a couple of Pkmn in particular - maybe a GBA Wish one and a PCNY one? Quite valuable, those are. Can't say I have an impressive collection but listed below is my 50+ collection of events/shinies/near-flawless shinies. I can give you any of them or all of them for those 2 Pkmn if you would like... I can't find a want list on your shop anywhere, so I have no clue what you're looking for.

10 Anniv Celebi
Ageto Celebi
Ash's Pikachu
Blissey (shiny, near-flawless)
Butterfree (shiny)
Chandelure (shiny)
Charizard (shiny)
Cobalion (shiny)
Darkrai
Darkrai (shiny)
Deoxys (shiny, Japanese)
Dratini (shiny)
Eigakan Celebi
Ferroseed (shiny, near-flawless, egg moves)
Gamestop Deoxys
Giratina (shiny, with Griseous Orb)
Glaceon (shiny)
Godspeed Pikachu
Ho-oh
Kyurem (RNG'd, shiny, near-flawless)
Lugia
Luxray (shiny)
Mewtwo
Milos Thundurus
Milos Tornadus
Porygon-2 (shiny)
Porygon-Z (shiny)
Rayquaza (shiny)
Roserade (shiny)
Satoshi's Pikachu
Singing Pikachu
Spiritomb (shiny)
Spring 2012 Reshiram
Surfing Pikachu
Tepig (shiny)
Toys r Us Regigigas
World Championship 2009 Milotic (shiny)
World Championship 2010 Eevee (shiny)
Victini
Volcarona (shiny)
Winter 2011 Entei (shiny)
Winter 2011 Raikou (shiny)
Winter 2011 Suicune (shiny)
Wishmaker Jirachi
Year of the Dragon Bagon (shiny, Japanese)
Year of the Dragon Druddigon (shiny, Japanese)
Year of the Dragon Swablu (shiny, Japanese)
Year of the Dragon Deino (shiny, Japanese)
Year of the Dragon Horsea (shiny, Japanese)
Year of the Dragon Trapinch (shiny, Japanese)
Zorua (shiny)

Great news, though - if you can accept .pkm files instead of trading (I can do either), then I can email you the files for anything you want instantly, so a 50:2 trade ratio can be instant ^^. If you have the files on hand then I can go ahead and pm you my email address.

David Flagg

Alright then. What do you mean by "i have characteristic. date and or nature sets of the events listed "?

Kevin24

Event Collector
ok if an event has a set nature then i seek all 30 characteristic of it for example alert to sounds, or a date set for an event or a nature set which is all 25 natures of the pokemon

David Flagg

Hum. Well that's pretty much impossible for me... I'm lucky to get an event at all, much less the complete set of every single nature/characteristic or date it could possibly have. Are you saying that's what you're interested in? I'm not sure if this works but I believe when you send a .pkm file to the game cartridge it picks a random nature, so sending you the file can potentially give you any characteristic you want.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Hi, I'm looking for an Almost-Flawless Jirachi with Hp Ground or Fire and I was wondering if you had any?

In Exchange I have quite a few Pokemon from Colloseum and XD I could trade to you. I still have a copy of both games, and if neccessary I can replay them to get you any of the Pokemon in them to your specifications. I don't really have any other Events that I could trade to you however, sorry I'm not really a collector.

Most notably among the Colloseium and XD Pokemon I have are
UT Docile Suicune
UT Quirky Entei
UT Calm Raikou
UT Serious Articuno
UT Naive Zapdos

I also have a BT Modest Mattle Ho-oh, though I can use IV reducing berries on it. I haven't imported them to Gen IV yet so I don't know the characteristics of them.

Kevin24

Event Collector
sorry i don't have the specifics you re looking for. in regards to events i don't really care if it's near flawless or flawless just as long as i have it. if it is then it is a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.