• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's 4th/5th gen event shop V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Ok, thanks.

92tornadus

Hi! I am trying to collect a lot of events, and I am quite new to event collecting at the moment, but I would be interested in some of yours, as you have a very large collection.
I would be interested in these
Spring 2012 Reshiram Modest
Spring 2012 Zekrom Adamant
World11 Scrafty Jolly
Nobunaga Black Rayquaza Hasty
Movie12 Keldeo
Movie12 Meloetta
Singing Piplup
GameStop Keldeo
World12 Pikachu
Movie14 Victini
Feb2012 Mewtwo
Milos Island Tornadus/Thundurus
Carlita's Hydreigon

I don't have that much to offer but I do have 2012May darkrai and a lot of dwfs, also ingame legends and shiny pokemon.

Kevin24

Event Collector
i can get them ready for you. just send junk. i will vm you when they are ready. WORLD11 Scrafty has a set nature Of Brave

Last edited:

92tornadus

Hey Kevin, I was wondering if there were any more events I could have, my offers were in the last post if there was anything that interested you, I have a few shiny flawless rngs and other stuff if that interests you? Anyway, if there is anything non-event you want, don't hesitate to ask. The events I would be interested in are, if you have them, are Australia Michina Arceus, Oblivia Normal Deoxys, Oblivia Heatran, Oblivia Shaymin, Almia Darkrai, Alamos Darkrai, smr2010 Jirachi, GameStop Jirachi, Nzone Manaphy, JBHF Manaphy, TRU Manaphy, TRU Shaymin and the three Hadou Regis. Please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything you want that isn't an event, as these mean quite a lot to me. :)

Kevin24

Event Collector
ok it will take some time to transfer them. send junk like last time. will vm you when they are ready

Bryan_Synergy

LOL thanks bro,you're the best!!
I'll be back at 10.00 am (my timeframe,i live in malaysia)
Until then,see ya! (sorry,cant trade right now gotta go to sleep :D)

Kevin24

Event Collector
hacked pokemon were obtained by using third party devices to create them such as pokegen, action replay and pokesav. legitimate pokemon were obtained in the game

Bryan_Synergy

Oh thanks for the info,so can i really have the keldeo and meloetta (ENGLISH versions) for free?
Also,can i have other legends? (Dang,i sound greedy :D)

Bryan_Synergy

Thanks man,heres what i need : Mew,Deoxys,Celebi,Latias,Victini and of course the Keldeo and Meloetta
Sorry if it sounds too much,but i need them for dex entries :)

See you at 10 am (my timeframe,im living in Malaysia) !!!
Thanks bro!

professorj15

Hey there, Kevin. Would you mind helping complete my dex? I need any Arceus, Manaphy, and Jirachi. Don't have much to offer in return but let me know what I can do for you. I will be free all day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.