• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kevin24's Event Shop

Kevin24

Event Collector
bump, need a legitimate mysterious world darkrai ot korean id 12044 to replace the hacked timid highly curious one. it's ivs are so low clearly edited.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hello, are you looking for additional natures and/or characteristics of the US Gamestop Gengar? If so I can offer an as-yet unclaimed one.

Kevin24

Event Collector
these 2 are hacks. i removed them
2014 Birthday Umbreon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Quiet - Mischievous - 10/05/2014 | SID: 1
2014 Birthday Umbreon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Naughty - Likes to thrash about - 10/06/2014 | SID: 0
2014 Birthday Umbreon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Modest - Impetuous and silly - 11/01/2014 | SID: 54321

these 2014 birthday events are also hacked
2014 Birthday Flareon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Brave - Alert to sounds - 10/03/2014 | SID: 0
2014 Birthday Flareon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Bashful - Likes to fight - 10/23/2014 | SID: 54321
2014 Birthday Glaceon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Brave - Takes plenty of siestas - 10/30/2014 | SID: 54321
2014 Birthday Jolteon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Mild - Capable of taking hits - 10/02/2014 | SID: 54321
2014 Birthday Jolteon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Brave - Likes to thrash about - 11/05/2014 | SID: 0
2014 Birthday Sylveon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Naive - Capable of taking hits - 10/13/2014 | SID: 1
2014 Birthday Vaporeon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Relaxed - Likes to thrash about - 10/05/2014 | SID: 0
2014 Birthday Vaporeon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Lax - Capable of taking hits - 10/18/2014 | SID: 1

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
updated with more events. need a legitimate 2014 birthday jolteon 10014. here are some other hacked jolteons
2014 Birthday Jolteon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Relaxed - Likes to thrash about - 11/5/2014 | SID: 54321
2014 Birthday Jolteon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Quirky - Likes to thrash about - 11/5/2014 | SID: 54321
2014 Birthday Jolteon [JPN] | OT:ポケセン♪ ID:10014 | Relaxed - A little quick tempered - 11/8/2014

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
priority search goes to new tokyo pokemon center egg events and world hobby fair rayquaza all languages. will trade a korean movie diancie for 2 egg events. others i can offer language sets of pokemon cafe pikachu,mysterious world darkrai and more

too-weak

Would you be interested in trading one of your Linoone with Extreme Speed for some of my unclaimed HA Unova starters. Preferably Adamant or if not adamant than Jolly, but any nature fine would be fine if you don't have those two. And I guess preferably the Jump Fiesta one since my birthday happens to be Dec 20.

I have unclaimed English (USA) versions of the recent Unova HA starters. Serperior is waiting at Pokemon Center lady. Emboar and Samurott (available tomorrow) do not have the code entered yet.

As for 100% proof of mine being legit, beyond my word? I guess we could log into Skype, Oovoo, etc and have you watch me enter the codes, watch me redeem it, and watch me trade it to you if absolutely necessary. I've already picked up offspring from trades prior to the USA launch of the event, so I'm okay with trading them off before I have a chance to breed them.

too-weak

Didn't see your second list of haves at first on post 17. I'l take the Jump Fiesta Adamant one if that's ok.

So is any nature other than Adamant, Bashful, Bold, Brave, Careful, docile, hasty, gentle, impish, jolly, lax, modest, naive, quiet, quirky, sassy, or timid for the Emboar? I just want to make sure I read the list right.

In other words, I need Calm, Hardy, Lonely, Mild, Modest, Naughty, Rash, Quiet, or Relaxed?
Do you want me to enter code and soft reset with us both on Skype, etc? Or just have me get it normally without documentation and trade it?

I should be on for most of today and after 5:30pm eastern tomorrow.

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
any uk player able to get new darkrai or code? if so then let me know. i'd trade for either. my friend has a pal 3ds i believe

justPeachy

Shaymin Collector
Hi Kevin! Are you still looking for different Serena's Fennekin language tag? I have the Japanese game so I have been taking requests and getting people a custom date and tag that they want. I'm in the middle of doing one request right now, but other than that, it's been slow. I can also do the same thing for the HA Unova starters events. It takes quite a while though, like 30 to 45 minutes replying the game and redeeming the codes. Let me know if you're interested.

Kevin24

Event Collector
if anyone can acquire new korean keldeo let me know. i'd be willing to trade 2-3 gen 6 events for it and trade it only for other keldeo