• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~KH: The New Generation: Let the Keyhole sealing begin!~

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: All right let's start!
BIC:

I sat up, rubbing my sore head, I could smell blood around me somewhere. It was an intoxicating smell, I could barely stand it. I looked around me at where I had landed. The street was made of cobblestones, and many dusty, rickety buildings loomed around me. All I knew was that this most definatly was not my home world. I felt my heart catch in my chest, this was new and new and I did not mix.

"Torkie? Dawn?" I yelled out the first names that popped into my head. I could see Torkie's unconcious body about a foot from me, but Dawn was no where to be found. But then I heard a voice coming from behind me, it was raspy and low.

"Are you the weilder of the Keyblade?" it asked. I swirled around, I felt very dizzy.

"Perhaps," I said nervously, "Just who are you?" I asked him. He was wearing a long golden coat. There was a small jet black embroidered name. Fukachi. I could barely remember what happened, but I could tell something was wrong with this, it was bad. Then suddenly, the memories flooded back to me, almost as though a dam in my mind had been broken, the memories flooding in like floodwater during a rare hurricane.

FLASHBACK1!!

I sat lamely in Technology Education, listening to Mr. Erney talk on and on. It was so boring, I could have dropped my head down right there and fallen asleep. I longed to get out of there, and unfortunetly, my wish came true. I heard the slapping of her feet before she appeared in the door; the sound of flip-flops amplified by three. Dawn stood there in the door, an angry look in her eyes that she only got when she debated with Melody. I cocked an ear at her as if to say what, but my customs were foreign to her.

"Come here!" she muttered, looking at me. I glanced nervously at Mr. Erney, but he was droning on and on, scribbling something that looked vaguely like a cow on the white board. I slid slowly out of my hard chair, creeping towards the door slowly, and just when I got there, bolted towards Dawn and down the hallway.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she ran ahead of me, I could hear her big feet slapping.

"It's Melody! She went out scouting today and then she just disappeared! Torkie and I looked for her, and I found her. You're not gonna like this-" she said sadly, trailing off.

"Oh My God," I said slowly, dread filling my heart, "You found her, but she's?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Dead," Dawn said sadly, her eyes filling with tears. This was the closest I'd ever seen her to crying ever.

"What about Torkie?" I asked slowly, fearing for my friend, the sadness of the other one's death was heavy on my mind.

"He came back to me and told me he'd found the keyhole!" Dawn said excitedly, her eyes brightening as we ran through the door to the school, in the direction of the Large Oak Tree.

"So all I"ve gotta do is close it?" I asked, the newness of this topic barring it from my memory.

"Yeah, and we'll be in the clear!" Dawn said excitedly as we neared the tree, "It's up there," she said, pointing her feathered hand at the trunk of the tree, where a light was dimly glowing.

I felt the keyblade apear in my hand with a slight gust of wind, like it always did. I lifted it to seal the keyhole, but he jumped in front of me, the man in gold.

"Stop!" he yelled, flinging his arm out, heartless flying towards me. Torkie leapt in front of me, burning them.

"Thanks!" I yelled swinging my keyblade towards one of the small ant-like creatures. I lost track of Torkie and Dawn in the fray as I fought my way towards the keyhole, but I could tell it was too late. A Heartless had just done something to it; what I didn't know; and the ground was turning dark, a bubbling goo enveloped my legs, pulling me down into it. I felt a sweaty hand grab mine, and a feathery hand grab the other. THen I blacked out.

FIN.

"I am no one. Tell me about you," he said, jerking me out of my reveree.

"I have to go look for my friends," I yelped, baring my fangs at him to show disrespect. I jogged over to Torkie's body, he seemed to be coming around.

"We shall talk later," he said slowly, and I heard his footsteps pad away.

Last edited:

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie was vaugly aware of Crystal's presence over him. He felt tired, too tired to move. I should have stayed in that wilderness instead of coming out into the more dangerous one that is just as vicious as the wild... Subconsiously, he felt around for his whip. It had been made by him in the wild and he had dipped it in snake poison before he left. He had also tried lacing it with porcupine quills, but that hadn't worked. He groaned aloud and asked where his whip had gone. "What happened? We were fighting, I burned some of the heartless, and Dawn grabbed you when something came at you... I can't remember anything between that and when I met you..." he rasped, trying to lay still. There was something burning at his back, but every time he tried to move, rivers of firey pain shot through him. He suddenly snapped open his eyes. "Where is Melody? Is she okay? Dawn ran away before I could tell... Are you okay?" he rapid speech made him cough. "What happened to us?" he repeated, wishing for the forest instead of the mess they were in now.

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Litera glanced solemnly into the sky above. Silence wrapped around her and the entire town where she rested: Traverse Town. She had been here for a time, but it had not been a nice visit.

As if it were nasty enough with all of the grim alleyways and ancient buildings, anyone who saw her would ask a million times over about her ears. And tail. And face. Human's couldn't understand...

She stood up and glanced around. With a small sigh, she summoned the Keyblade of Darkness to her hand. She knew that these Heartless were putting a bad name on a thing like darkness. She was the weilder of Darkness now. It was not evil, just not pure.

I hate the creatures. They have tainted - no, taken - half of my heart. They will not live in darkness like this... Litera thought bitterly. She walked forward a bit, bored. The Heartless had not bothered her in a while; perhaps these thought she was one... a disgusting notion.

The lioness stood in the second district, staring about. Nothing was happening. Nothing... a town blanketed in silence...

lisalover

I'm a KA water bunny
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Rocs and I were wrestling in the water and came to a quick stop. Zara, who had been watching us, was screaming and pointing in the direction of the village.

We looked from her to the village and saw that a purpleish black mass was appearing above the town, comming from the Elder's cabin. A figure dressed in a golden robe was standing in front of the cabin as black ant like creatures were emerging form the black mass and crawling around our city. They were slashing our village occupants and destroying our town. Blood and rubble was rapidly litering the snow.

Rocs looked at me and I looked back then we looked at Zara who had stopped screaming and her face showed understanding. She turned around and looked back at us. Her blue eyes were gazing straight at me when she opened her mouth.

"Yukon, its time."

She took her staff and dipped the blue crystal in the hot spring. A white light emerged from it and engulfed the entire spring, then it started to happen. The lake started to come togeather and form a key shaped block of ice. When the whole lake had been drained a jagged rock flew from the bottom and attached itself to the tip. Zara lifted her staff and pointed it at the grip. The griped was covered in a tight black leather and then the blade flew at me. I grabed it and Rocs and I looked at Zara. She turned to me a sent a shot a blue at me. I felt cold and then ice started to come out of my hands. Zara smiled and then looked at Rocs. She sent a white shot to him and and i could tell that power had started to flow through him, just like ice to me. I shot my hands out towards the ground and began to weld a big block of ice, apparenty i could control it as well as make it a will.

I stared a Rocs and said, "Rocs try and smash through the ice."

He looked at me then ramed into the ice, smashing it to bits. We looked at Zara and she looked back knowing we wanted answers.

"Rocs, I have given you the power to smash and barrage things with brutal power. Also if you wish extand your claws, they are now sharper and more deadly. They will need to be for our upcomming journey."

Rocs nodded and looked at me. Zara stared from him and looked at me aswell.

"Yukon, your powers are the most important. You have been predestined to weild the keyblade of ice."

I was puzzled. I looked at her and asked, "WHAT!?"

"It is a most powerful weapon and it is also extremly important in your mission to seal the kwyholes. Also if you have noticed you can control or create ice at will. You must use the keyblade and your power on your journey if you wish to seal all of the keyholes and defeat the Heartless. Myself and Rocs will accompany you and help you when you call. We were best friends and now we must fight as one."

I looked at Rocs and he looked back, in unison we shouted, "WHAAAAAAAAAT!?"

Zara only smiled and threw off her coat ot reveal a purple patched battle outfit that looked like it belonged to a court mage or something. She stared at us and said as she turned to the town and began running, "That is all you need to know now. I will expalin the rest later. Now we just need to fight the heartless and seal off the keyhole. The heartless are the black creatures attacking to town now lets go."

She took off towards town a shot a red flare at one of the black creatures. It was destroied at the very second. I looked at Rocs and he extended his claws. He looked at me and I attacked the air with the keyblade. We turned to Zara and fowelled her to town to fight the black monsters and find out more about Zara, who aparently had another history than just the orphen who had moved to our town four years ago and used magic to slove our town's problems.

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
She lay there, sprawled on the ground, limbs stuck at odd angles, as though she had fallen. The strange girl then began to stir as a voice whispered into her reddish ear. "Faiaeika, rise, don't leave me just yet," the voice said. The girl's wolfish ear flicked in acknowledment of the voice, and slowly she stirred, and rose into a sitting postition. Her eyes cautiosly took in her surroundings; a strange town, new to her, yet she did not feel the curiosity that came naturally to her. But one thing was familiar; and that was the she-wolf that sat beside her, watching her, with those cold blue eyes that always seemed distant. Faiaeika reached out a hand and touched the wolfess's head, and stroked her fur, just to make sure she was real.

"Why do you pet me? Such is strange behavior from you," the she-wolf said, cocking her large head at the girl's unusual action. Faeika's eyes lowered and her hand was again at her side. "I'm sorry, Shadowess. I just, wanted to make sure you weren't an illusion. We're certainly not in Halloweentown anymore," she replied, saddened by the thought, though, at the same time, angered.

"Indeed not, my friend. Call the Keyblade to you, there's no knowing when those awful Heartless will strike next. I can't protect you all the time, you know," she said, have joking on the last part, a mischevious grin on her wolfish face. In a small flash of light, the Fire Keyblade appeared in Faeika's(This is her nickname, so you know) outstretched hand.

Rana climbed out of the pond of water, dripping water everywhere. Glancing about to ensure that there was nobody there, he continued to the next pond. A dive and a splash later, he was underwater.

The first thing that Rana noted was that the water in this pond was darker than those of the others. A vague feeling of uneasiness overtook him. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he continued his dive down. It didn't take long to find something, for the pond, despite being dark, was not too deep. There, Rana found the keyhole (though I must stress that he still does not know of this).

A feeling of excitement grew in Rana's stomach. This was what he had been looking for! Ever since that strange weapon had appeared in his hands, he had been searching for something; what, he did not know. Until now.

Cautiously, the frog approached the keyhole. Despite his excitement, he knew that just rushing into it recklessly was foolhardy. He needed to be calm, collected, just like he usually was.

All of a sudden, the darkness moved, and Rana knew why it was so dark.

Oh, he thought. Not them again. The strange, blue weapon appeared in his hands again as the black creatures from before stirred.

Beyond all the darkness, however, Rana could make out a figure in a gold robe, standing just at the edge of the pond. Rana had only enough time to gaze at this figure for a few moments before the shadow creatures attacked.

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
A bolt of lightning arcs across the darkened sky, in a small town in the valley of darkness, as the town in opened a 2 young men are standing against a wall, one has two sheeths sitting beside him, while the other seems to be unarmed.

A younger girl runs up to the two men and smiles "Guess what..... I finally scored a resonable deal on a ship that can get us out of here, Isnt that great" She smiles and hugs both of them. The shorter one of the two grabs the blades and hooks them on, and speaks "Yes that is great, but do any of us know how to fly....?" the girl frowns "Gosh Zane you sure know how to make something great sound bad, Kai you have some experience flying right?"

Both men get off the wall and stand at their full heights, the hat hiding the face of Kai was removed, and he spoke "Yes, I suppose that I would be able to fly well enough to get us out of here, show us this ship you bought" With that the group walks out of the building they were staying in and walked to where the ship was docked, to examine it, and if possible find someone to fly it.

~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~~~~

Kai and Zane are finished packing the ship with suplies and Serenity was already inside. They had failed to find someone to fly their ship, so they desided that Kai would fly them to their next destination. As Zane and Kai walk to the cockpit, Serenity looked over her sholder and looked back to the map. "Where do you think we should go? which route seems safest and fastest to you Kai?"

As the two settled themselves in their respective seats Kai looked up into the sky, in a voice that almost seemed like he was in a trance " We are going to go to Traverse town." And with that the Gummy ship starts up and the start their journey to Traverse Town, where everything will begin......

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Litera rested her arms on the railing above the fountain square below. The lights shone brightly in her eyes, causing her to squint a bit. There was a large, rusty bell on the shop in the distance... strange...

Losing her interest in that, the lioness walked ever so idily down the stairwell. Once in the square, she dipped a clawed finger in the water of the fountain, watching the ripples that it made when she moved...

"Boredom... no one... quiet, sleepy place..." she muttered under her breath in a lyrical tone. Maybe I had poetry skills when I had a heart... maybe that's another part of me... she thought dejectedly. Another part that they took...

Litera pricked her triangular ears and swiveled her head swiftly. Something... a sound? She crouched and took a few steps towards the alley where the noise had come from. Suddenly, to her immense shock, three humans appeared... two males, one female. Litera just stared at them in suprise...

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I pulled Torkie to his feet, I had totally forgotten about his whip, "I'm sorry Torkie, your whip, I don't know where it is, I don't know where we are," I gasped nervously, looking around. He was hurt- big time. I glanced around for Dawn, finding her bloody body near me.

"Oh God," I muttered. I needed help, "Someone! Help me please! I need help!" I yelled franticly, glancing around for others, "Please! I need a vet! Help me!" I yelped, and then let out a howl, a long one, signiling that I needed help. I then put my tail between my legs sadly, and waited for someone to come.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie was pulled to his feet by Crystal, who told him that she didn't know where his whip was. Oh, a beaver dam! He thought to himself. Crystal gasped and started yelling for help. She then howled long and loud. Sh had let him go in order to do so, and he fell over onto Dawn because he had clamped his hands over his ears instead of using them for support. "Not in my ear next time." He pleaded, and looked at Dawn. He violently rolled off her. "Holy snake fangs, what happened to her?!" His eyes were wide with fear. "Not even a rabid bear could do that much damage!"

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
A plume of darkness erupted in the quite streets. The dim twilight dangling in the sky was twisted by the dark. A boy, or at least it seemed to be a boy, emerged from the shadows, a long, black cloak around his body. "Thorn." he mumbled. The dark plume faded, and in its place stood a large creature, nearly 6'8", its body spikey and hard, and its talons blood red and sharp. "Let's go." he said in a cold and empty voice. The town was no diffrent that it had been 100 years ago. Created by DiZ, [SPOIL]A.K.A. Ansem the Wize[/SPOIL] the virtual town's data, while it has been slightly corrupted, has lain nearly untouched, along with the world it has been masking for centries. "The World that Never Was." Rexspec would say. He longed to go to the twisted and dark castle that has been lying dormant and desolated for the longest time. To go to the city that is still crawling with the lost hearts and souls of those who were engulfed by the Kingdom Hearts that was created there; the fragment of it hanging in the sky. Many a legend has said where the enterence to Betwix and Between lies, and Rexspec is here to find out. Rexspec walked to the terminal, his Heartless floating not far behind. He took a right in the terminal, and came out in a large plaza-like area. Virtual people littered the area, but all seemed to be suspended in time. "Hmm... The computer must of hit a snag." Rexspec said to no one in particular. He went through a large crack in the town wall, and into a small forest. He walked through the forest and onto the grounds of a mansion. He went up to the gates, touching them. A hexagonal panel repeled his finger. "****, a barrier." Rexspec cursed. "We need to find someone who can dispell it."

"But the only ones who can dispell it are the makers. Either that, or you defeat guardians, and I do not see any." Thorn droned.

"Well, then. We'll need a Keybearer." Rexspec smirked.

A while later, Rexspec and Thorn appeared on a small pacth of dark "earth." The area around them was tattered and dank. "Ah, The End of the World. Homey, no?" Rexspec joked.

"Not really. I personaly never liked it. So, why are we here?" Thorn asked.

"Ah, to find the World Terminus." Rexspec fakely chimed. "The world was for the most part, torn apart when "Ansem" was defeted. But the Terminus is still said to be here. It is a link to each world; however, there is a bind around the area. If we are to break it though, we could pass in and out of the worlds as we please."

"But then how have we been getting into other worlds?" Thorn asked.

"The Realm of Darkness. But it is weakining. We need another way to get around, and the Terminus is the best option. Alright. It should be near." He glanced around, surveying the shards of land and pieces of leftover worlds strewn about. Then, his eyes caught a series of pillars. Well, almost. Each was a glowing green light, all arranged in a row. "There. There it is." Rexspec said. He snaped his fingers, and another plume of darkness appeared. Once more, he was transported using the Dark Realm, and appeared at the Terminus. "So, the first world we should try would be the most vulnerable. Traverse Town."

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
As the ship set ground at the foot of town, the trio slowly began to prepare themselves for trade, and travel throughout Traverse town. Serenity carried a medium sized backpack which held all of the supplies and equpiment they needed just in case danger struck.

"Zane do you have the map? We need to find a place to stay before night fall, and maybe someone who might know the area to help us out" Before Zane could speak a strange noise startles the group

As Zane unsheeth's his blades, which he calls the yin yang blades, one is as black as night with a white jewel in the mid section, with white tape wrapped around the hilt, With the other blade being its exact opposite, a pure white blade with a black crystal in the mid section, and black tape around its hilt. While Serenity weilds a large staff larger than her own body length, it is about 5 feet 11 inches in hieght with a 1 3/4 foot blade at the top, for close range combat. As if on cue the Keyblade of light appears into Kai's hand as Kai spoke up. "Who's There!, Show yourself!"

Last edited:
S

Snazzy Snorlax

After nearly a day of travel in his standard-issue Nobody gummy ship, Zexion had landed inconspicuously in the port of Traverse Town. Zexion stepped out and pulled off his hood. Surely there was no reason to hide his face. Everyone who knew him was dead.

Zexion took a strong whiff of the air of Traverse Town. Like Riku had done in the past, Zexion could sense the presence of other people and things by there scent.

Zexion smirked. Yes... the Keyblade of Love was here... but his smirk was soon gone. Oddly enough, so were a few others he had not expected.

He sensed a Nobody familiar to the Organization- a scent of one who had served them well in the past, but never faced Sora or Riku. Could it be...? No. Guard Armor's Nobody couldn't have possibly lived this long. Then again, Zexion had managed, hadn't he?

Although Rexspec's presence was interesting, he quickly found something much more so. It seemed the Wielder of the Keyblade he sought had... a mark of the Organization? THat couldn't be right. How could a heart be marked by a Nobody? Unless... this was the type of heart he sought for himself- the one Vexen had created so long ago using a sample of the energy he got from Sora's Keyblade the first time they fought. He would definitely ask this wielder a few questions before relieving him of his weapon.

One more interesting scent... of this one he was sure. It was Lexaeus's boy. The one he had trained for months. The name escaped him, but of this he was sure. Perhaps it was time he got reacquainted with Uncle Zexy...

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
Shadowess' ear flicked at the cries for help, they weren't too far off, but far enough that Faiaeika's own keen hearing didn't pick it up. "What is it?" she asked, her ears flattening in her confusion. "A call for help," the large wolfess replied, and nodded to Faeika, who got up slowly, testing her legs to make sure nothing was injured. Satisfied, she rose to her full height and they ran, following the cries. Faeika's cloak whipped about her as she ran at top speed, her reddish tail became visible.

They stopped in front of the scene, dust skidding at their abrupt halting. Faiaeika gasped at the sight, she'd never seen so much blood. She stood stock-still, to petrified to twitch even her tail. Shadowess was the one who stepped forward, her glossy black coat glistening in the moonlight. "I answer your call," was all she said, though it was not unkind.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I stood up, looking at the girl, she was like me- sort of. She too was part dog, or maybe even wolf. The wolves in our world had been "wild" they were only different and new, that's why I had never approached them. But now I had to swallow my fear to save my friend.

"Hi there," I muttered nervously, "I'm Crystal and the boy's Torkie, that's Dawn," I said, signialing towards the duck with a lump in my throat. "We're new around here and I was wondering if you could direct us to the nearest vet," I said slowly, she was from around here I guess, I'd never seen a wolf that walked on all fours before, only the ones in our world, where a wolf or dog was just a person with the ears of that species.

Torkie stood up, "Have you seen a whip? And are there rabid bears in your world Crystal," he asked me.

I turned over, "No, it was the Goddamn heartless! They killed Mel, deathly wounded Dawn, and now you've lost your weapon to them!" I cried sadly, tears flying to my eyes. He looked at me, but I wasn't sure how, "What happened was we were fighting the Heartless and then they did something to that Keyhole thing that I was supposed to seal and then eveyrthing was dark and I couldn't see and I just I just-" I ranted, panting and crying, I couldn't take it anymore.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Litera saw that this was a being of light and gave a small growl. The light gave the darkness a bad name. It was pure, but the darkness was not evil... it was misunderstood.

The party before her drew their weapons, one in particular a Keyblade. A brilliantly white one that sent Litera's head spinning. She narrowed her sharp yellow eyes and came into plain view, snarling... Quite a ferocious sight when combined with those cold eyes and frazzled, whispy long hair.

"You, denizen of Light. You are the ones who give Darkness a name of evil..." the lioness grumbled. "It is not!" Her voice rose with a raging fire. "It is true that things lurk in the dark... but you don't bother to differenciate. You just shun it all." She swung her Keyblade out to the side.

"Kill me if you will, but we are both weilders of the Keyblade..."

Cenodoxus

SMILE.LIKEYOUMEANIT
((Sorry I´m rather late. ^^;; ))

Beeping lights suddenly woke Mori from his sleep.

Something had befallen him, and he had drifted into the oblivion of dreams. But now he was as awake as ever, as his hands tried to take control of his Gummi ship´s controllers. The vessel had spiraled aimlessly for several minutes now. Everything was screaming ´EMERGENCY´ at him, as lights blared in front of his eyes.

"What...what happened!?"

A bright flash, like a comet of light, burst through the lazy skies of Traverse Town.

Mori pulled at the control sticks with all his might. The Gummi ship skidded over the white stone floor of the Gizmo shop, the smell of thick, black smoke invading the boy´s nostrils as he desperately attempted to regain control. The Gummi ship suddenly stopped, finally ending its insane race across the terrace of the Shop.

Mori closed his eyes, relieved, not bothering to look where the ship had finally stopped. Brushing sweat from his brow, he peered out of the cracked glass in front of him.

He saw himself teetering at the edge of the Gizmo shop, as his ship, balanced on the edge of the tower, peered down into the blackness of the floor several stories below. For the first time, Mori actually believed his heart had just stopped.

He remained immobile, as his Gummi swung backward, now taking Mori´s looks to the sky. Once again, as the boy began to lose his self-control, the ship lunged forward and the dreaded darkness looked up at him again.

And then, the Gummi ship went right back and finally stopped. He was alive, and relatively unscathed.

Mori climbed out of the smoking vessel speechlessly, brushing dust off his clothes, coughing up the smoke in his lungs. His hair had been more than messed up, but that was the least of his concerns at the moment.

The sun began to set over Crossover´s buildings as the young Nobody cautiously sat cross-legged next to his smoldering ship, his head in his hands.

"This is...just..."

And as he began to scold himself, or rather his Heart, which had been rather glitchy recently, for falling asleep in the middle of a flight, the Gummi ship lunged once more and fell over, with a rather loud, messy crash down on the ground.

"...Terrible." Mori concluded, not exactly advanced enough to know of sarcasm.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie watched Crystal become hysterical. He shook his head and tried to grab Crystal's attention. "Crystal, don't worry about the whip. I can make a new one. Really, I can. If I couldn't I would have been long dead in the forest. As for Mel, I'm sorry. But nothing can change death. Nothing. I learned that first hand when my hawk in the forest died in a fight. Death is part of life, and life is part of death. Letting go of sanity is walking with one foot in each path. Later, I may become sick, but in the wild, grieving causes death. I will greive in safetey. I may be no vet, but this blood loss can not be anything good. Let's bandage up before anyone else loses too much blood..." Torkie said, becoming weaker. He sat down with a sigh. "I didn't even know anything about this until you invited me to come with you. I don't know why you invited the 'wild boy', but you did. So here I am. Am I wandering? Tell me if I start to wander." He remarked.

S

Snazzy Snorlax

Just as Zexion was searching a nearby hotel for signs of one of the three interesting people he had to meet, he heard a loud crash nearby from what he originally thought to be a church-like building. The scent of Vexen's heart hightened almost simultaneously.

Zexion pulled on his hood and ran outside, hoping to disguise himself using his shapeshifting power as someone the newcomer knew. When the former Nobody emerged from the wreckage, Zexion frowned to find he had no memory of anyone at all. What he did have, however, was the Keyblade of Love, which he used to chop his way out of the wreckage. Zexion decided not to disguise himself, but not to pull off his hood.

"Greetings, stranger." Zexion said. "I heard a lous crash, and I'm just checking to see if you're okay. Is there any way I can help?"

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
"We're new here... and I have to confess, I can relate to what has happened to you. My world has also been svaged by the Heartless. We'll help in any way we can. I'm Faiaeika, by the way. You can call me Faeika or even Fai should you desire," Faeika said, speaking up at last. Shadowess nodded.

"Yes. I can carry your injured friend on my back, I am large enough to do so," Shadowess said, and it was true; She was a very large breed of wolf, and she was strong too.