• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KH3 on Wii

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
Hey people, has anyone considered that Kh3 might come out for the Wii? There's a huge chance, now that square enix doesn't seem to give the PS3 all it's support. Wii is obviously selling better than the PS3, at least were i live, so in the business decision, Wii would be a better choice. Post your thoughts about this. Until KH3 comes out, i will update this thread on it.

Chris

Old Coot
Kingdom Hearts 3 hasn't even begun development. A console of choice has not been chosen.

legendary

well first of all .... what a stupid idea .....2nd of all theyve got kh coded on ds .....3rd of all nintendo maybe selling more but they dont have the money to buy such a high rated game and spend time with controls .....

and wii would of selled more its a family fun console and is cheap
i dont have anything against wii but kh3 has ps3 or 360 all over it already and wii probably couldnt develop them type of graphics either .....

coolminun

Banned
i think it's a great idea. As a matter of fact this isn't the first time I've heard this. I hope it does come out for the wii. Sora owns all!!!

Anzua2

well first of all .... what a stupid idea

Undisputable logic.

.....2nd of all theyve got kh coded on cellphones

Fix'd.
I believe you meant 358/2 Days. However, by that logic, it shouldn't be on the PS3 either, because they have Birth by Sleep.

.....3rd of all nintendo maybe selling more but they dont have the money to buy such a high rated game and spend time with controls.....

...lol, wut?

Nintedo makes far more money than Sony and Microsoft. Also, Nintendo doesn't buy or develop third-party games, and they've put out higher quality games in the past few months.

Exactly. A Wii KH3 would sell well, because its core demographic is the stereotypical family.

i dont have anything against wii

Your blinding fanboyism says otherwise.

but kh3 has ps3 or 360 all over it already

How so?

and wii probably couldnt develop them type of graphics either .....

What graphics? The game hasn't even been developed yet. Did you go into the future and play the game yourself?

Also, the first two Kingdom Hearts games were released on the PS2, the console with the lowest specs of its generation, because of its popularity.

Chris

Old Coot
Also, the first two Kingdom Hearts games were released on the PS2, the console with the lowest specs of its generation, because of its popularity.
That and Square had no intentions on supporting Xbox, nor releasing multiple disc games for the GameCube.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
well first of all .... what a stupid idea .....2nd of all theyve got kh coded on ds .....3rd of all nintendo maybe selling more but they dont have the money to buy such a high rated game and spend time with controls .....

i dont have anything against wii but kh3 has ps3 or 360 all over it already and wii probably couldnt develop them type of graphics either .....

Please use proper English. =]

Anyways, I think it would be a fun idea, I would certainly buy it. It would be hard for Nintendo to go through and mess with the controls and everything, but I think it would sell big time. :]

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

Nintendo doesn't do **** with the game, the company making it does the controls, you know. >_>
The first two Kingdom Hearts were on the weakest console last generation. The Wii is several times more powerful than the PS2, so imagine a several times better Kingdom Hearts 3. Oh, no, how horrible.

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
I personally would like kh3 on the wii and Nintendo easily outsold the ps3. if you haven't noticed, the ps3's aren't doing so good, that leaves a slight opening for nintendo. Lots of people have been coming up with the ideas of kh3 on the wii and how it would be awesome if you could actually wield your keyblade.

Last edited:

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
KH Birth by sleep: PSP
KH Coded: Cellphone
KH 358/2 Days: DS

Just to clear that up and KH III isn't in development yet, even said that there may not even be one. But I can't see them giving up the chance XP

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
thx for the correction fhqwhgads

But when it goes into production, is it possible, even slightly, that it could go to the wii?

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

Blastoise720

what an EPIC FAIL
I think it would be wise for Square to take KH3 to the Wii.

Like said before they aren't gonna go with Microsoft, and the PS3 is really suckin it up with sales, and I don't think it would be wise to put it on the PS3 cause that could result in a loss of sales. Or it could go the other way and boost the PS3 sales. It depends on the number of fans that are still with the KH franchise.

The 3 moblie games could also affect it. If one handheld system gets more buys, that could influence Squares decision on where to go next.