• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Khy and Purr's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
a few hours I for sure will have them by tommorow

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Sorry for the Double post but it is my shop

ATTETNTION ALL CUSTOMERS WHO ORDERED THE MOVIE HYDGREION. I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWAY ON MY GAME. UNTIL FURTHUR NOTICE THAT ITEM IS REMOVED FROM MY STORE

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
i want one of those pikachus for the appearance of my sexy avi on your xat

SazandoraMASTER

♥ PSG ♥
There I'm posting here

Modest ALAMOS Darkrai

for

Dratini
Jolly
DW Ability Marvelscale
Female
Flawless
Egg Move Extremespeed

_2old4this

Rare Candy my Pokemon

Hi, I am looking for someone to Rare Candy up my pokemon so they are at lv100 for wifi battles. The 6 pokes are lv 62-70. Pls PM me if you can do this, or if you could point me in the right direction.

I can offer item/s and/or breedable pokes for your time. Thanks!

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I'm interested in your EV Trained Timid Sceptile. I'll trade you a flawless Movie Victini with V-Create for it.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
How about an EV trained Flawless shiny DW Gliscor for the EV trained Timid Sceptile?

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
How about it for this

Modest Nidoking (Sheer Force with 252 Sp. Attack EVs, 252 Speed EVs, and 6 HP EVs.)

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Bonsly you know PokeCheck isn't cloning...

Also I'm willing to clone for you because I love you <3

Awscole

League Champion Seth
I can offer legit reshiram or zekrom, jirachi which may or may not be, 10th anniversary celebi, lvl72 legit lugia, lvl 1 ut zorua ,or multiple lvl 1 ut eevees for purrloins male shiny absol am willing to give a few of these

Last edited:

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
How about it for this

Modest Nidoking (Sheer Force with 252 Sp. Attack EVs, 252 Speed EVs, and 6 HP EVs.)

Sure, i'll trade it. When do you want to trade?

slowking79

King of the slowbro
hey khy
I'll trade my shiny joltik and machoke and a regular lugia and spikes ferro and timid tenta for ur modest darkrai will tak a shrt while tho as you could imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.