• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kia Ora From New Zealand!

SC0TT

Drift King
Heya everyone! I'm new here so I thought I'd post up my intro thread ;165;

I'm not new however to Serebii.net i quite often use this site for my Pokemon queries ^_^ but decided today to join the forum section

Anyway... My name is Scott, I'm 16 and live in New Zealand. I hope to see and get to know a few of you when I see you around.

Cheers guys,

Scott;328;

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Ah, a New Zealander! Excellent. I'm a New Zealander too. Say, what city are you? I'm a Wellingtonian.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

/lol your thread title was the sole reason I appeared here

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Aloha

Aloha, O Calarus ioa. Maitai oe. I dont know if you speak Maori? But I speak Hawaiian or Maoli Nice to see another Poly here. I from Molokai Hawaii. Welcome to Serebii.

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
Kia Ora to you too! I'm Singaporean, but I've wanted to move to New Zealand since I was about 7. Pleasure to meet you!

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

SC0TT

Drift King
Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone ^_^
@Mel-Girl = Hey a New Zealander! awesome xD I'm in Christchurch =D
@Calarus = Hey! Sorry i don't alot of maori >.< I'm NewZealand-European. I speak a little Japanese though ^.^

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
hello welcome to the forums read the rules and post a lot :)

kabzy

Grass Trainer
こんいちは スコタさん、げんき です か。

Welcome to the forums and have a good time.

AranaTheRhinosaur

あなたの心で..
Kia ora bro :)

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Kiaora! I too am from New Zealand! I'm from way down south!

sabatadjango

master of light
hi and welcome!

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Wow! Considering when this thread was posted, you seem to be popular already!

Anyway, you can call me Tobi. The story behind my username is a long one. If I have time, then I'll probably tell you.

Anyway, I like Blastoise and Kingdra. I also have a Salon Maiden Anabel obsession.