• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kicked from Discord

PinkWater

So I was kicked from Discord after doing some online trades. I think I know what the issue was, and was unaware it was a problem. I got a shiny perfect IV Pokemon, but I guess in my excitement and sleepiness didn't think about the possibly of it being hacked... Totally my fault and I'm very sorry about that. If I could get my ban lifted, I'll be more carefulon who's giving and getting what.

Kommo-o

POTW Writer and Discord mod
Your ban was issued since you offered a 6 IV Shiny Palkia. Odds of happening are quite low, so it's very likely to be hacked. I'll remove your ban under the condition that you will not offer Pokemon like these again

PinkWater

Yeah, trading while half asleep will do that, lol. Totally my bad and thank you for hearing me out. Will not do that again.