• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kid Icarus: Uprising Discussion

Jagged

"Sorry to keep you waiting!"

These words seemed to say it all about Kid Icarus: Uprising and with the new Kid Icarus game being released sometime this year, I think it's time to discuss some aspects of the games that we think are cool.

One thing I like is the introduction of new weapons. After I saw the trailer for it, I was amazed by the arsenal that Pit was packing: his bow/dual-swords, a staff, a pair of claws and a gigantic hammer (it seems he's gonna be on par with Link in terms of tools). Also, the gun that Pit was seen using is VERY reminiscent of the gun that Saki uses in Sin and Punishment.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I can't wait to battle Hydra/Cerburus? !

Skydra

Looks good. Seeing as its probably coming out a while after the launch date, I might even preorder it (because I'll have practically no cash in the little bit after I get the 3DS, so launch titles will have to wait).

The gameplay looks fast and fun, as well as a cool mix of ground and air battling.

Kaia

I haven't played a Kid Icarus game before (I know, its strange I haven't played the first one yet), and i've played as Pit in Brawl a few times. And when it first got announced, and gameplay from the demo was released, I decided this will be one of the titles i'll have to get for the 3DS. So looking forward to it!~

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I haven't played a Kid Icarus game before (I know, its strange I haven't played the first one yet), and i've played as Pit in Brawl a few times. And when it first got announced, and gameplay from the demo was released, I decided this will be one of the titles i'll have to get for the 3DS. So looking forward to it!~
The original is on Virtual console for Wii. You should get it, it's an interesting game.

Hope it's challenging and not repetitive!

Dattebayo

Banned
The original Kid Icarus was frustrating (I couldn't get past the second level of the first world due to those darn Reapers); I just hope it's a bit easier, though your mileage may vary on those who love NES/Genesis/SNES hard games.

Thriller

Its almost time
I really want to play this game. Too bad the Nintendo 3DS is the first Nintendo system I have no intention on ever getting. Over priced, overhyped piece of crap.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I really want to play this game. Too bad the Nintendo 3DS is the first Nintendo system I have no intention on ever getting. Over priced, overhyped piece of crap.

Actually the reviews for the system are pretty good. That may be your opninion but it seems to do pretty well for a piece of overhyped crap.

Iwata

I'm certainly getting this game. Although I'm left-handed, so it won't be as easy to control the circle pad and touch screen at the same time. Still, it's one of the "must-have" games in my opinion.

Thriller

Its almost time
Pssh, well, since the new Mario game made me want the 3DS like 10 times more, I might just get Kid Icarus... just hope Nintendo be's nice and drops the price to $200 at least, in 6 months or so.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Pssh, well, since the new Mario game made me want the 3DS like 10 times more, I might just get Kid Icarus... just hope Nintendo be's nice and drops the price to $200 at least, in 6 months or so.

They won't. It took them 4? years to bring the Wii down from 250 to 200. And 3?-5? years to bring the price of the DS/i down, and only really because of the annoucement of the 3DS.