• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Online Match Thread

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's been long enough time ever since the game was released.

So now, it's natural for somebody (like me!) to start this. Obviously, take in mind we're playing for fun...and to get lots and lots of hearts and weapons to knock each other silly.

(Always PM the guy you're going to add (and wish they add you back)! Exchange FCs directly!) You can also try to call them out here if you wish.

Friend Code List (Names only!):
1) wiiboychris
2) XanderKetsu
3) arceus7
4) thesweet
5) pkmner
6) samramz94
7) Icay4321
8) monkeyx
9) PokeTrainerJay
10) DarkRecon
11) Arcamel
12) ParaChomp
13) Jazz14456
14) Tyr (she's European so the time is different)
15) Tyranitarquake (United Kingdom)
16) OMN's_SkyNet18 (UK)

Yes, we know it's less organized than MK7's online, but let's get somewhere here at least.

Last edited:
Since I've never done anything like this before, let me just make sure I understand how this works:

1. I give my name
2. Either I message someone on the list or they message me to exchange friend codes
3. People arrange matches in this thread
4. They then discuss their matches

Is that right? 'Cause I'd like to play too!

Icay4321

Throw me on the list for Light vs. Dark, but I would be willing to play some Free-For-All, too!

Icay4321

Just make sure you ask the person in a PM or VM if you would like to exchange Friend Codes. (Word to the wise: make sure you at least bring up this thread so you don't sound like a weirdo.)

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I finally got this game today so add me to the list!

Recon

Didn't know we had this thread. Add me to this list too. I usually play free-for all, but I don't mind Light vs Dark.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I haven't played online at all but I'd be glad to play some games with everyone here. Make sure there's at least 3-4 players though.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Sure. My FC is 2062-9433-0997. I've added you arceus7. Also anyone else who wants to add me, send me a VM/PM saying your FC and if you added me.

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
You can add me to the list as well. Anyone can add me, FC is in my signature. Send me a vm/pm so I can add you as well :c

Last edited:

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Are people able to go on at 8pm GMT? That's about 4 hours away from now. I was hoping for a 6-player serebii game.

I can play today whenever you get a game going.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Put me up there. I'm down for team or free for all matches when I have the time.