• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Online Match Thread

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Well there's been about 5 people (or more) since Chris last updated who have said to have their names there.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
I'm Ethen on there, and I prefer FFA, but I'll do Light vs Dark too.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Oh, lol. That was sweet.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

I would appreciate it if you all checked your friends list and looked for a "Ethen". If you don't, please PM for a fc exchange.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I have an Ethen. Your "Favourite Title" is Kid Icarus: Uprising, right?

Back to the thread, I can do FFA or LvsD but I prefer FFA. More fun :)

Last edited:

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Yeah. You have me, since very few people spell it that way. What's your Miis name PokeTrainerJay?

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Add me to the list, but with a note that I am European, so I can't really hook up and play with you guys if it's too early/late here.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Okay, whenever we do a game, we should set it up so that players friends can join. That way, we don't all need to be friended to whoever sets it up; you can be a friend, a friends friend, a friends friends friend, etc. This will make it a lot easier to organize these.

Can anyone play in say... Three hours from the time this was posted? If so, I can set up it. FFA sound good?

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Anybodyyyyy hhhoooommm mmmmmeee3ee
*pretends to be Hades* "As eloquent as always, Pit."

Now that Easter is past ( :( ), I am really available during weekends only.
Anyone here from Europe too?

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I'm from Europe. UK to be precise but I usually play MK7 or this around 8pm GMT which is around 3pm for Americans. Although that would be the middle of the night for Australia?

I'm from the UK also! If anyone is going to try and set up some matches soon please let me know also, would be fun to play with some Serebii members.