• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Online Match Thread

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Agreed. Wouldn't take much effort to get a 6-player match seeing how many people have the game. A good time would probably be 8-9pm GMT.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Agreed. Wouldn't take much effort to get a 6-player match seeing how many people have the game. A good time would probably be 8-9pm GMT.
Wait, do you have daylight saving time in UK too? Because my time zone is GMT+2 (daylight on) and 10-11 is not always the best time, unless it's weekend :p

So, how about this Friday? :D

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Wait, do you have daylight saving time in UK too? Because my time zone is GMT+2 (daylight on) and 10-11 is not always the best time, unless it's weekend :p

So, how about this Friday? :D
Is that when you turn all the lights/electricity things off at a certain time? Because nah I don't do that :/

And I'm off school all this week so I can do 8pm GMT if I'm not on MK7. I can do Friday as well.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Is that when you turn all the lights/electricity things off at a certain time? Because nah I don't do that :/

... Lmao.

It's when the clock goes forward by an hour. For example, UK is usually GMT, but it's daylight saving time so the timezone at the moment is GMT+1. :)

And I can battle on Friday too.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Haha yeah we do that. What country is at GMT then? And I just say 8pm GMT because that's the time on my clock :/

I'm in the UK also if that needs to be put down.

Last edited:

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Okay, so we still have an hour difference, good :D.
I'm playing along, unless there's a very spontaneous distraction (I will of course notify in advance).
And I fear I'm so gonna get beaten up by you guys xD

EDIT: wiiboychris, I'm female :)

Last edited:

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Im hankering for a smack down right now any of you game?
Im in florida so its eastern standard time GMT-5

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Okay, I can join for a few games right now. Jay, I'm adding you to friends.

Escheria

Ray Tracer

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Haha, those minireapers are so cool :D