1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Eternal Darkness, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

2. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

Can't wait, the online multiplayer looks great too. Also, the 3 anime OVAs.
    I hope the fucking game comes out soon so they can start on the new Smash Bros.

KID ICARUS UPRISING LOOKS AWESOME AND INCREDIBLE! PLUS IT'S GOING TO TAKE AT LEAST 2 YEARS FOR THE NEW SUPER SMASH BROS. TITLES!

Good Lord, I despise competitive Super Smash Bros. players, unless they're weird in some way, they're arrogant jerks!
    Tara Strong as Palutena
    Johnny Yong Bosch as Pit
    Gregg Berger as Magnus
    Sarah Natochenny as Medusa

3. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

I've been looking forward to it for a while. It looks pretty fun though apparently there's control issues? I dunno, probably just another thing you need to get used to ala SM3DL

4. ParaChomp

Info of the anime OVAs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Why? Well, just look at my signature.

5. Oh god, Palutena is Presea Combatir.

6. Mankanshoku Mako

Mankanshoku Mako Well-Known Member

I don't really care about this game at all, might end up getting it anyway if King World say it's good after he plays it though.

7. lucario beast

lucario beast Well-Known Member

cant wait to play this march 23rd is great cause im on spring break then and will have a lot of time to play it

8. ParaChomp

You know Chris, if you want to make an impact, you have to mention much more diverse characters.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Back onto topic, the multiplayer is over WiFi, anyone down for forming a team? Curses, it comes out right before my exams!

9. I made a GAMING impact, not a cartoon impact.

10. blaze boy

blaze boy Aka SamuraiDon

Having played the E3 demo way back in November 2010 I am going to pick this up. I wonder if they fixed the awkward control?

11. MonkeyX

MonkeyX Well-Known Member

This game looks amazing, I can't wait to pick it up. Surprisingly, in America it's releasing on a Friday, which I really like because I always hated the sunday releases.

The online multiplayer looks really cool, I'm up for joining/making a team.

12. Phantom champion Z

Phantom champion Z Well-Known Member

Yea can't wait for this. This was one of those games I was dreaming of playing befor I got the 3ds. Multiplayer looks interesting too.

13. Buchou

Buchou filch some swag

I'm super excited for this. I love Pit and tried playing the original game.. and failed miserably.

14. Pyrax

Pyrax Mirai zura!

Johnny Yong Bosch as Pit...I don't know how to feel about that. I mean, JYB doesn't exactly have a large vocal range compared to say...Tara Strong, for one.
    Personally, I prefer the Japanese boxart over the North American boxart.

Speaking of fridays, that's when games are usually released in the UK. Not saying that's also the UK release date, but it's still something interesting to point out.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  15. Tyranitarquake

Tyranitarquake HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!

Thinking about the controls for a sec.

16. ParaChomp

I beat it...and got the worst ending.
    Please explain why. I'm fine with it and it doesn't sound like his Ichigo, his Renton, or how he normally sounds.

17. Maybe because JYB is almost everywhere and doesn't have that wide voice range like Tara Strong does?

I think my facts are wrong, though.

Ooh, Magnus is Captain Blue, and Ash seems to have undergone a gender change and turned into Medusa.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  18. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Silver Soul

Since you played the game over a year ago, they probably have fixed the awkward control. They still have a couple of months, anyway.

Kid Icarus: Uprising seems interesting. Going to get it maybe for my birthday which is about 2 or so weeks after it is released.

19. natie

natie Mr. F

Isn't the game supposed to be compatible with the Circle Pad Pro?

20. blaze boy

blaze boy Aka SamuraiDon

I don't think it is.