• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Zachmac

And I don't mind if we lose 2 weapons if we combine them because this game is most likely one of those games that I won't be bored of playing over and over.
This is actually the main reason I'm considering this game, I need something that I won't get bored of after a while.

BGP_

This is actually the main reason I'm considering this game, I need something that I won't get bored of after a while.
exactly why i'm getting it too.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Aww man, they are passing out packs of Kid Icarus AR Cards at the Game Developers Conference...>.< I wish I was there..

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Everyone should check Nintendo Video. There's a surprise...
And...it's not the OVA...

Ooh...a new Swap Note...nope nothing new.

A notification? And now I can watch the anime. This is so confusing...and it's still not there!

After playing Tales of the Abyss, anime in 3D is simply impossible.

Wait, there's a verification button...which checks your internet connection and reminds you that videos will come and go automatically.

A loading bar? New data? Galaxy this isn't it. Another loading bar! Guess I'll watch Galaxy in the meantime...and that got rid of the loading bar and nothing happened!

Oh, it's back! Oh goody, time to watch! Part 1?

Interesting but nothing spectacular. Well, time for bed.

Last edited:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Oh wow another trailer. *watches* and its so cheesy!! :3

The nintendo video is awesome ^_^ arceus i think you should look it up its like the show based on the game.. loosely i believe D:

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
I watched the Kid Icarus video on YouTube and I find it alright, but I hope the next part is more action-packed. Also, the Australian Uprising site (I won't post link just in case it won't work) says this for left handers:

"For left-handed users, it is possible to assign character movement to the A,B,X and Y Buttons via the in-game options."

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Experiencing the same difficulties as yesterday.

Watched the entire 3 minutes, it much more enjoyable than the previous entry. There should be an entire anime series a few episodes long but oh well, these OVAs will have to do.

Last edited:

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I watched the Kid Icarus video on YouTube and I find it alright, but I hope the next part is more action-packed. Also, the Australian Uprising site (I won't post link just in case it won't work) says this for left handers:

"For left-handed users, it is possible to assign character movement to the A,B,X and Y Buttons via the in-game options."

Tyranitarquake said:
I have a feeling that there would be an alternate control option for left handers because it's a low thing to do if Nintendo forces left handers to buy the CPP.

There is. You can use the face buttons IIRC.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Zibdas

not bad
I'll admit I don't like Thanatos Rising. But whatever, free entertainment.

Shockking

i dont know anymore
I don't think Thanatos Rising is bad at all. I liked the part when Palutena and Pit were talking about Thanatos' blog in part 2. :)

Crazy_Possum

There's a Kid Icarus Uprising AR card in this month's issue of Game Informer.