• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Isn't the game supposed to be compatible with the Circle Pad Pro?

I don't think do, but I really, really hope so.

R_N

I don't think do, but I really, really hope so.

Nope. It wasn't said to be compatible bak when the CPP was first shown with a list of compatible games and nothing of CPP compatibility has been mentioned since, even in the latest Nintendo Direct

natie

Mr. F
Ah, too bad.

RobertStyx

I'll probably have to check this out when it's released. Not played a Kid Icarus game before, though I've heard that it's similar to Metroid, which I love. Getting 3D classics Kid Icarus for free on Thursday for registering 2 3DS games on Club Nintendo. I shall find out then.

R_N

I'll probably have to check this out when it's released. Not played a Kid Icarus game before, though I've heard that it's similar to Metroid, which I love. Getting 3D classics Kid Icarus for free on Thursday for registering 2 3DS games on Club Nintendo. I shall find out then.

this game is likely going to be nothing like the original or metroid at all

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Yeah.. I just saw a trailer for it there.It reminded me a lot of Star Fox Command, which was ****. Not so hopeful about this any more...

I can confirm that it plays nothing like Star Fox Command.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!

I was going to get 3D Classics Kid Icarus, but my email account got hacked or something. :(

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I'm looking forward to this game. It is different from what types of games I usually go for but it looks amazing so I'm going to give it a shot. I don't know if I'll get it at launch but my birthday is the following week so probably then.

natie

Mr. F
The title is misleading, it only supports it for left-handed people.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Glad to see that there are actually going to make Uprising have a left handed mode option. At least they showed more compassion to left-handed people unlike how Skyward Sword was. Though might just pick up a Circle Pad Pro even though I'm right handed since there might be games in the future I want that will use the expansion. That is if the ESRB rates Metal Gear Solid 3D at T instead of M. Then again it might be possible since games like Call of Duty was given a T rating on the DS even the other games where rated M.

EDIT: Dang it , Just saw Metal Gear Solid 3D is rated M. I was hoping it would be rated T since that it would mark off another gaming series that I would have played that was in Brawl.

Last edited:

RedTroopa

Flame Trainer
When I first played SSBB, I learned about Pit and I even downloaded Kid Icarus for the NES from the Wii shop channel. I really do have high hopes for this new game and the online really does look interesting.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Why not buy it anyway? I see 10 years olds get addicted to Call of Duty and its really only rated M for guns XD unlike shin Megami tensei the series is rated M for the general amount of things in the game with phallic shaped heads.

Devil Survior is the only group of those rated T

MonkeyX

We should be getting some more details on this game soon, it's the cover game for the next issue of Nintendo Power which we should be getting any day now.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Im not understanding how it functions or what it looks like so I reiterate my question. Whats the Circe Pad Pro?